• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Hash Oil

Randel_The_Candel

Bluelighter
Ok two questions.
What's the best way to smoke hash oil?
What's the best way to get the last little bit out of a vial?

Originally posted by Randel_The_Candel:
What's the best way to get the last little bit out of a vial?
add some ethyl alcohol, close the vial and place in a pan of water and put over a heat source.. when the water is boiling, reduce the heat and allow to sit for about 5 minutes.. then remove vial and shake... repeat until the vial has no oil stuck to the sides..
pour the mixture of oil and alcohol onto a saucer and leave in a warm/dry/ventilated area for the alcohol to evaporate
you'll be left with a saucer with a layer of oil which you can scrape off

hey, you guys got it all wrong
best way to smoke loob/oil/greese is ash tokes, take pin, stick it in a the middle of a bar of soap so the pin is standing up str8, break a short peice of a ciggerette off...like inch and a half or so..stick it on the top of the pin centerd..so you got a bar of soap, pin standing str8 out of it, and a chunk of a smoke sitting on the pin horazontalie...
_
_|_
{___}
get it? now light up both ends of the smoke and watch them burn all the way back, once the peice of smoke is done burning you'll be left with ashes on the top of the pin...scoop out some loob and heat it up a bit and drop lil drops on the ash of the smoke..make like a little snake..grab a straw, light up the head/tail of the snake and start huffn...its great to sprinkle some blow on the loob after you have it on the ashes as well...this sounds way more complicated then it is..try it out.
[ 30 January 2003: Message edited by: dizkodope ]

^anyone else have absolutely no idea what hes on about?
:)

ahaha word. sorry i was pretty twisted when i wrote all that..if it wasnt obvious
heres a pic to demonstrate what i mean..
i dont have a bar of soap handy so i just used a dish sponge, and i dont even got a smoke on me so i used the butt of a smoke..normally instead of the butt it would be a peice off the tobacco end of a ciggerete, the same size as the one in the pic..
PIC HERE
now light up both ends of the smoke...let them burn back to the middle. you will be left with a chunk of ciggerette ash on the top of that pin..now take a scoop of your hash oil, heat it up a little bit enuff so you can drop it on to the ashes..make a line of oil across the top of the ashes...now put your lighter to the oil untill it starts burning..start huffing the smoke
is that a little bit clearer? if you guys still dont understand ill post pics of step by step tomorrow, this method gives you the most out of your hash oil and gets you STONED. :)

the ash doesnt fall off the pin? that sounds nutty
i'd just put it on some bud and toke it or maybe on a rolling paper
maybe some kind of vaporizer or a meth pipe type thing would be good
a buddy used hooka coals and dropped a drop of hash oil on it and inhale with a glass straw

Hash oil is amazing stuff... You can now get stoned without the smell of weed.
First determine the potency of the oil, dropwise, by smoking it off a spoon or foil.. Once you figure out how many drops it takes to get lifted, add that amount up the length of a cig, or a black and mild(better tasting and burn slower). You can light this up anywhere and know wil know..
Ut would probably be more effective if you opend up a blunt and got the oil inside, then re-rolled it.

hell yah man, where i am we get oil sometimes more then weed. and no the ashes dont fall off, they stay there, just dont bump them or fuck all with the pin.
and yah. tons of ways to smoke loob. take papers, (preferable a thick paper not ziggy whites, something like exports or players if you have them) and slick the hashoil across them like spreading toast, put in tobacco, roll it up and you got yourself a hash oiljoint. thats the best way to smoke a joint of it. you can do bottle tokes with it, same way you would hash, but just grab a small glob of the oil on a pin and drop some of it on the end of a smoke, then stick the smoke in a bottle and watch it burn, sucker back. i could go on forever on ways to smoke it.

Thats what I do but I roll a normal spliff rather then tobaco.
Just scrape the oil on the inside of the paper.

I find the most best way to go is with a vaporizer, like a crack pipe. Put a drop in the bubble and heat the glass when rotating the flame over the oil. If you do it right you get the best taste, it last the longest, and you dont lose nearly as much as with other methods.

A friend of mine has good results with using a test tube. He just puts a drop or 2 of oil into the tube (on a tiny piece of rolly paper if it's to sticky to drip) then heats the bottom of the tube with a lighter until it starts to fill with smoke. Then he sucks out the smoke through a pen or whatever tube is handy. The beauty of this is that the test tube often is so hot that it keeps burning the oil for a few puffs in a row, sometimes smoke comes rushing out for ages.
[ 05 February 2003: Message edited by: Sniff ]

place a small drop on some foil(aluminum). place a straw in your mouth and hold open end close to the drop of oil. heat the foil from beneath with a lighter on a very low setting. inhale.