• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Has someone here studied chemistry or pharmacie?then lets discuss.Or high IQ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Student76

Ex-Bluelighter
Let's see!!!

There are the SSRIs.Why the latency from 2-4 weeks and in 40 % of the patients there is no response?

I see it this way.First there is the theory the 5HT1a Autoreptor recognizes more Serotonine,so first output from the
vesikels is reduced.Then after time this Autorezeptor is desensitized and voila more Serotonin.Mood lift.Depression is gone.

BUT:There are two things in the synaptic cleft there is always coexistenz of more then one transmitter.Not only serotonin,but also gaba,dopamin and many others.Its a reactiv system.If you put in more serotonin the brain tries to adjust and IF ITS POWERFULL ENOUGH! then it produces more of
the other transmitters until the equilibrium is back again.But if you have weak parts or damaged part(thats endogene depression) then
the brain has not the power to produce enough of the other transmitters(cause:damaged part of the brain,colon diseases,and so on)

Then YOU have MAO A. Monoaminooxidase A which removes the serotonin after its done its work (easy spoken)
There are people with MAO A ++(high activitiy) and with MAO-- (low activity).I think those with high Mao A leves never respond.
The other part is pumped back(Reuptake pumps) in the vesikels mainly during sleep those pumps have the highest activity.

But If you use Serotonin releasers well there is much more serotonin,also when you have MAO++ ,and the autoreceptor has from day 1 no chance to
reduce output.There will be also a desensitizion of the 5 HT1a Autorezeptor ofer time with releasers.So there is an antidepressant effect from day one.

OK in pub med they compared neurotoxity from MDMA and 4 MMC and the later had no neurotoxicity.

It may be that you need more and more over timer from a releasing substanze,but if you make brakes and give your vesikels time to refuel then they work again.
The only thing I can see is that every releasing substance has abuse potentil.So there never will be releasing antidepressants.

But please give me a proof they are more or extremly harmfull(3 MMC) then SSRI(ex paroxetine).Not MDMA thats an other part and an other Story.
Perhaps they poop out,but that do many antidepressants(if you are a responder) too.

And now its your turn:)if you have studies(Pub med) or theories then try to explain and I can say from expirience i am not losing my IQ or Memory the last 3 years.
Well If I take perhaps 200mg i am a little like drunk for half an hour;-)With benzos, I find them more evil.If you take to much of them over a long peroid of time(years)memory is going down,(Short time memory mainly)

Well lets see If someone here has knowledge , and not always the same pattern drugs are bad(every SSRI is a drug,from tranylcypromin to Amitryptilin to Remergil to Strattera).Ok there are some substances that are neurotoxic,but others only if you take high doses.The dosing is relevant I would say.

Your Anja

Let's see!!!

There are the SSRIs.Why the latency from 2-4 weeks and in 40 % of the patients there is no response?

I see it this way.First there is the theory the 5HT1a Autoreptor recognizes more Serotonine,so first output from the
vesikels is reduced.Then after time this Autorezeptor is desensitized and voila more Serotonin.Mood lift.Depression is gone.

BUT:There are two things in the synaptic cleft there is always coexistenz of more then one transmitter.Not only serotonin,but also gaba,dopamin and many others.Its a reactiv system.If you put in more serotonin the brain tries to adjust and IF ITS POWERFULL ENOUGH! then it produces more of
the other transmitters until the equilibrium is back again.But if you have weak parts or damaged part(thats endogene depression) then
the brain has not the power to produce enough of the other transmitters(cause:damaged part of the brain,colon diseases,and so on)

Then YOU have MAO A. Monoaminooxidase A which removes the serotonin after its done its work (easy spoken)
There are people with MAO A ++(high activitiy) and with MAO-- (low activity).I think those with high Mao A leves never respond.
The other part is pumped back(Reuptake pumps) in the vesikels mainly during sleep those pumps have the highest activity.

But If you use Serotonin releasers well there is much more serotonin,also when you have MAO++ ,and the autoreceptor has from day 1 no chance to
reduce output.There will be also a desensitizion of the 5 HT1a Autorezeptor ofer time with releasers.So there is an antidepressant effect from day one.

OK in pub med they compared neurotoxity from MDMA and 4 MMC and the later had no neurotoxicity.

It may be that you need more and more over timer from a releasing substanze,but if you make brakes and give your vesikels time to refuel then they work again.
The only thing I can see is that every releasing substance has abuse potentil.So there never will be releasing antidepressants.

But please give me a proof they are more or extremly harmfull(3 MMC) then SSRI(ex paroxetine).Not MDMA thats an other part and an other Story.
Perhaps they poop out,but that do many antidepressants(if you are a responder) too.

And now its your turn:)if you have studies(Pub med) or theories then try to explain and I can say from expirience i am not losing my IQ or Memory the last 3 years.
Well If I take perhaps 200mg i am a little like drunk for half an hour;-)With benzos, I find them more evil.If you take to much of them over a long peroid of time(years)memory is going down,(Short time memory mainly)

Well lets see If someone here has knowledge , and not always the same pattern drugs are bad(every SSRI is a drug,from tranylcypromin to Amitryptilin to Remergil to Strattera).Ok there are some substances that are neurotoxic,but others only if you take high doses.The dosing is relevant I would say.

Your Anja

4MMC may not be neurotoxic (dubious), but it is most certainly cardiotoxic due to 5-ht2b agonism.

I don't see what you're trying to get at here. We're not starting a million more threads just to indulge your cathinone habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.