Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Has anyone watched The Squeeze??

hustlababy09

Bluelighter
The Squeeze is on MSNBC and it's about people coming into Cook County jail in Chicago and the cops "squeezing" information out of them. This leads to them doing undercover buy busts, etc. I love the show and I was wondering if anyone else has seen it and if they know if/when they are coming back with new episodes. They seem to be playing the same few episodes over and over, so I was wondering if it got cancelled or that was just the end of that season.

YES! YES! YES!!!!! I saw this a few weekends ago in the middle of the night and I was wondering when someone was going to post something about it. I only saw a few episodes (I think it’s a series??) but I was amazed how open and blatant the cops were just to get someone to snitch out a source. They basically were asking this one street dealer if he was going to have another source to use once he gets back on the street if he sets up his current source. It almost seemed like they were truly concerned that he was putting himself out of business but setting up the guy he gets his packs from.

I am guessing this is going to get closed so if it does please let me know if there is a thread where this show is being discussed.

This is the wrong forum for this... But the idea sounds like a piece of shit. Why would you gain enjoyment from watching people rat out other people for selling them the drugs they wanted in the 1st place.. Man some of you people. . .

Are you serious??? If you didn’t get some enjoyment/benefit out of reading/watching/hearing about these types of things then you would not even be reading this thread or “Drugs in the Media” in general.

Also I would just like to point out that its not that I get “enjoyment” out of watching some one snitch some one else out, I do however find the insight into the whole sub culture very interesting.

I love BL but I hate how quickly we jump on one another with these sort of condescending statements.

personally, i feel extremely depressed and an even more powerful sense of rage watching shows like DEA and whatever else. those frigging cops are junkies exactly like you or me and the only difference is theyre getting high off adrenaline, fueled of course by sniffing out, arresting, and setting up users/snitches such as characters on the show..

This is the wrong forum for this... But the idea sounds like a piece of shit. Why would you gain enjoyment from watching people rat out other people for selling them the drugs they wanted in the 1st place.. Man some of you people. . .

Did I say I "enjoyed seeing people get ratted out"?? NO, I didn't. If you would've read correctly, you would know that. :) It's interesting to me. I've been ratted on, I went to prison for being ratted on. So obviously I don't enjoy it. I just think it's interesting.

This is not the appropriate forum for this type of thread.
Please refer to the DiTM posting guidelines in the future.

DiTM --> DC

Ive seen it I saw one junky rat out his street dealer just to get some cigaretes and a move to a different cell block :X. I dont even think they blurred his face out im sure that went over well for him the next time he tried copping on the block