• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Has Anyone Had Experiences Using Quartz Cystals?

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
I sleep with a quartz crystal underneath my bed every night. I carry one in my pocket during the day as well, and I hold it sometimes as well to get the stronger energy from it. I feel that the crystal helps me to be more wise and insightful. It seems to raise my aura to a higher level. My use of crystals has definitely been quite beneficial to my spiritual growth. Last night, I did not have my crystal under my pillow like usual..... and I had terrible dreams involving aliens and all sorts of horrid scenarios. Without the crystal, it was like I was going into the dream world unprotected. It definitely seems to do something fairly profound, particularly whenever I hold or somehow take notice to the crystal.... although I don't think it's just my imagination. Has anyone else had experience with this? I know this probably sounds like a load of crap, and until I began using it I thought it was a load of rubbish too. So, I can definitely understand if nobody believes me on this, because it probably sounds crazy. Although, in my experience, it definitely has worked.

Well, I wear this orgone pendant and it has crystals in it. I think it works in a similar way to wearing crystals, just stronger. There's a lot you can wear. There's also magnets, and something else I don't remember. Have you heard about the Flanagan medallion?

I can't have big quartz pieces in my bedroom or I won't sleep. I use tourmaline for that instead.

I've used it in my clinical practice before to charge rooms or to amp up the energy in treatments. It's kind of like a battery, adding life force to whatever it touches. If a client looks drained then I'll put some quartz around them and let sunlight hit it. Works like a charm. I have a few big pieces I put into the pots of my plants and they grow like mad. If anyone wants to prove that crystal energy is a real thing they should just do plant experiments with quartz :p

A friend and I did quite a few experiments with quartz while we were on acid, when it's easier to observe energy movement. I have the notes somewhere...

Quartz crystals? They make lovely frequency sources, or in a pinch a high-Q bandpass filter.

Crystals&Oscillators.jpg

(Where's the quartz, you may ask? Inside the metal tins are tiny tuning-fork shape quartz crystals with metal foils on opposite sides. This then forms a capacitor-type construction that resonates at a specified frequency when AC electrical current is passed into it.)

You probably have at least a few on you if you carry a modern smartphone; watches will also contain a tiny little one - I bought some Citizen ones for watch use, they are tuned to resonate at the lovely round harmonic of 32,768 Hz. But others can go up to 125 MHz or more. Some are actually controlled with a tiny oven to keep the frequency very stable (0.5ppm +/-).

5bd69fc92a610593f5063c7400ddb7d9.jpg

Also, mineralogically speaking, quartz forms a large portion of granite and beach sand. It also is the parent of many other semi-precious stones, when doped with assorted metals it can become amethyst, rose quartz, citrine, and so on. Occasionally you get beautiful mixtures of several species, in a geode or the like.

I'm not a big believer in too much metaphysical behavior around quartz crystals, but I must admit they are very entrancing to look at. Especially if you have access to a good lens, you can get lost in viewing some of the crystals, just from studying the minute flaws and imperfections or the light bending through the crystal. Quartz is also durable enough that it can be handled as a gemstone without any fancy protection to its surface, so even young ones can have their attention grabbed.

Last edited:
I can't have big quartz pieces in my bedroom or I won't sleep. I use tourmaline for that instead.

I've used it in my clinical practice before to charge rooms or to amp up the energy in treatments. It's kind of like a battery, adding life force to whatever it touches. If a client looks drained then I'll put some quartz around them and let sunlight hit it. Works like a charm. I have a few big pieces I put into the pots of my plants and they grow like mad. If anyone wants to prove that crystal energy is a real thing they should just do plant experiments with quartz :p

A friend and I did quite a few experiments with quartz while we were on acid, when it's easier to observe energy movement. I have the notes somewhere...

Evidence to prove your belief is utterly useless if the methods of obtaining said evidence are just as ineffective and imaginary

Please tell me you don't charge your 'clients'. I get this frustrated, lifes not worth living feeling when I'm reminded that I threw away years of my life teaching myself about science and computer technology that is utterly useless for any purpose except making people unable to relate to me. That makes me overqualified for any job that by some miracle I might get being a drug addict criminal. And that gotten me nothing except to further rub in the bitterness I feel when people who clearly have no education can make a living from other people with no education in a scam that my aformentioned education and conscience means I can't stumble onto with the other blissfully ignorant people who had the good fortune I alas missed out on to have been born stupid enough they can rip people off without dealing with guilt, but smart enough to not kill themselves coming up with something like detoxifying our electrical field by sticking a bbq fork in a wall socket.

Try not to be too angry, im speaking only out of pure jealousy, bitterness and a profound sense of sad meaninglessness, Id much rather be more like you.

Evidence to prove your belief is utterly useless if the methods of obtaining said evidence are just as ineffective and imaginary

Please tell me you don't charge your 'clients'. I get this frustrated, lifes not worth living feeling when I'm reminded that I threw away years of my life teaching myself about science and computer technology that is utterly useless for any purpose except making people unable to relate to me. That makes me overqualified for any job that by some miracle I might get being a drug addict criminal. And that gotten me nothing except to further rub in the bitterness I feel when people who clearly have no education can make a living from other people with no education in a scam that my aformentioned education and conscience means I can't stumble onto with the other blissfully ignorant people who had the good fortune I alas missed out on to have been born stupid enough they can rip people off without dealing with guilt, but smart enough to not kill themselves coming up with something like detoxifying our electrical field by sticking a bbq fork in a wall socket.

Try not to be too angry, im speaking only out of pure jealousy, bitterness and a profound sense of sad meaninglessness, Id much rather be more like you.

I'm not angry whatsoever by what you just said because you're jealous and bitter toward a straw man that you yourself created without proper investigation. Much of that ignorance could be easily remedied by asking me about my background. I don't feel guilty at all about what I do because that implies I'm doing something wrong and I'm not. So there's no need to really justify my life. I explore all frontiers of medicine from the scientific to the absurd in search of truth, and I do so with the full knowledge, consent and cooperation of whoever I work with.

Sorry that you hate your life so much, I hope you figure out a way to turn it around. I just came here to share knowledge and experience and people can do with it what they will.

That's a good example of how people can turn around anything good and make it into something bad, though. It's like people have a pre-programmed negative response to anything that can help them, or, especially if it can help them and it threatens the present order. They're just conditioned to reject it or ridicule.

That's a good example of how people can turn around anything good and make it into something bad, though. It's like people have a pre-programmed negative response to anything that can help them, or, especially if it can help them and it threatens the present order. They're just conditioned to reject it or ridicule.

Crystals are pretty esoteric to most people because so few people have the sensitivity to feel them. There's also too much new age mumbo jumbo written by people who can't directly feel them. Most of the correspondences I read about are not accurate. I used to be a skeptic until I held a moldavite for the first time in a store. The owner didn't tell me what it would do he just handed it to me. It was awesome. Had a very similar feeling with apophylite, so much so that I had to let my friend carry it after I bought it because she didn't feel it. There was no way I was having that thing on me while I was driving!

I collect crystals because I feel what they do. If I have a client with the same sensitivity and expresses interest, I'll use them. But it's a very light energy kind of thing that affects consciousness. I would not try to heal dense physical problems with crystals... that would just be silly.

I believe one day there will be medical sciences that use high tech crystal technology. For now it's just relegated to superstition because humans are too material.

I can feel crystals as well. It's very subtle, but like a purifying positive energy.

I must admit I haven't made much use of them, though. I collected lots of beautiful ones when I was a teen and would do some sessions on myself, but I didn't really know what I was doing, and have never taken the time to really learn. It's on my list.

But I can definitely feel my orgonite pendant, it has a noticeable effect on the energy field.

I found that orgonites messed up my energy. I had two in my home and I wore a pendant. I don't know how to describe it. It just felt like my entire energy system was fucked. Maybe it was how the person made those ones. It felt like I was being weighed down yet lifted and scattered at the same time, and it created a weird electrical sensation in my hands that messed with any technology I touched. So I decided to bury them.

What I know about crystals is from personal experience, I find the books inaccurate. My impression is that the more refined people become, the more they'll be able to feel these things. Clean bodies, clear emotions, refined energy. When the channels are clogged with crap from messy living you don't feel as much. I collected crystals my whole life but it wasn't until I was regularly having acupuncture that I started to feel them.

I first ordered a crappy one from Carol Croft. But the Nano pendant was completely different and I could feel it really work. I also have one on my wifi device. I thought it sounded very superstitious at first, but kept hearing such good reviews about it.

Orgonite seems more dramatic, though. I've never been able to sense crystals like that. But it also makes you more sensitive to energy.

Last edited: