Has anyone got arrested on Drug charges?

DiSpArE62

Bluelighter
A couple a weeks ago I got arrested for someone else possesing my drugs???? (stupid huh!!!!)
I was charged with
possesion of a class d substance "1g of hash"
possesion of drug paraphenila
ie... scale (which was broken, Glass piece with hash residue, and wraps)
This is my 1st offense ever? I have court on the 25th of january.. I live in Mass, by the way.. WHat do you think the penalty will be? there both misdemenor charges. If i get a good lawyer can the charges for the broken scale be dropped or something? Help me out since I'm in desperate need for advice. Thanx for your time..
Peace
dis
p.s.
if someone ever got arrested what state was it in, what charge, and what was the conseqeunces??
thanx
------------------
"Entheogens gives Drugs a good name."

I got nailed in NYC about a month ago on Misdemeanor Possesion and Felony Possesion with intent.. I called my lawyer and he started working with the DA on my case... So far it looks like things are gonna be all right... Definatly call a lawyer and let them take care of it for you. I will probably wind up with a couple of days C.S. and a fine, but the worst possible outcome would be 2-4 years upstate.
PLUR

I got arrested in New Jersey a few years back for ;
Possession under 50 grams of C.D.S
Possession of drug paraphernalia
Possessing of a Controlled Dangerous Substance in a motor vehicle ( CDS )
Operating a motor vehicle under the influence of a C.D.S.
I used my P.T.I. ( Pre trial intervention ) for the possession charge & a Conditional Discharge for the Operating a Vehicle. I was fined approximately $900 plus all the court fees, which amounted to $1400 & was given a years probation with random piss tests which I had to pay for outta my pocket.
I would recommend getting a lawyer.
Hope this helps.
------------------
"Take care, brush yer hair ;) "

i expect probabtion and fines
very rare you will spend time behind bars
last year my friend was turned in (by his parents)
with possesion of:
1 gram opium
35 hits of yellow gel tabs
2 ounces of weed
1 ounce of shrooms
couple bottles of alcohol
he was 16, had a manditory of five years BUT the DA didn't get him a court date within 3 months so by law they had to drop ALL charges
talk about lucky ass mofo
also i know a guy who was caught with a pound of weed, same thing happened, didnt get court date and the charges were dropped, its karma baby!
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"