has anyone ever made out with someone they wern't suppose to while on E?

Grrl*E*

Bluelighter
Ok this is gonna sound pretty dumb but im kinda worried .
Im suppose to take e (it will be my first) with my friend. And all this reading about making out while on E is the part thats bothering me.
I mean if most people feel like making out while on E i think i would feel the same way when im on it. I dont mind watching people making out and personally i really enjoy doing it myself
wink.gif
... blah blah blah ok now heres the problem.
See this friend who i will do E with is going out with my best friend and im afraid i might do something stupid while we r rolling cuz i think she's really cute and i wouldnt mind making out with her BUT i would never ever do that cuz its WRONG. Im just afraid that while im rolling i will forget that its wrong and forget about my bestfreind and do it anywayz!
just wanted to know if this has ever happend to anyone? or if anyone could give me some advice? thanx in advance
smile.gif

------------------
~~}>>*I wish I were a raver*<<<{~~
[This message has been edited by Under-Kinney (edited 24 January 2000).]

well ..
yeah when you take E it does make you a bit "lovely" or to call the thing by it's name - horney but NO it souldn't effect your judgment and you won't do things you don't want to - how much you trust yourself thats a diffrent issue - I knwo I can say NO when needed on that subject - on other things (like other drugs) i know i'm week and while rolling and being offered anything else - i will usually take - but i'm aware of that and thats my desicion there is no "force" that will let you do things you don't want to .
Suggestion - try taking her to a club and rolling there - It will probably make it easier when other people are around and not both of you chilling alone
smile.gif

Plurness ...
------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

Sounds to me like you really want to make out with her already...maybe she feels the same way too? E doesnt *make* you do anything you dont really want to do, it just encourages all those feelings you already have inside to come out
smile.gif

------------------
"For goodness sakes, would you look at those cakes?"

I have never once done something I regretted on e. Many things while I was drunk...but never on e. It's as if e opens up your mind, makes those things hiding inside you come out, and lets you see things more clearly. Where as alcohol just makes you think you're the hottest thing on earth and wouldn't everyone want to make out with you right now??!!
wink.gif
Good luck and don't be scared, e will probably make you realize how much you love your best friend that you would never even want to make out with his girlfriend!
PLUR,
kimmy
smile.gif

Awesome response, Kimmy! Mad propz, that's *exactly* how it is for me too. I may be loved up, but nonethless my head and heart are clear when I roll.
~*~ Ashke ~*~

Don't sweat it...E makes you feel good...it doesn't make you lose your mind!
Roll with it, enjoy it and have a great time!
smile.gif

ok here's my .02....
Personally I don't think that E is a so called sex drug (don't get offended just my personal opinion), however touching and kissing present a whole new Experience so to say, for me not necessarily in a I want to jump your bones way, but I like to kiss in an affectionate you are so cool way. Maybe you should discuss this ahead of time with your friend.
a little poem I wrote about this exact thing...
Lucky
I wanted to touch you just once more
But I thought you’d think it was for some other reason
Every time I looked at you
Your eyes enveloped my body,
Wrapped me up in your glow
Turned me around
Kissed me up and down
I wanted you to hold me tighter
Squeeze me, never let go
Take me for a ride in your
Live-for-the-moment antics
And your foot-on-the-gas-pedal stories
Every second seems like a year
In regrets and memories
Now it’s my turn to hold your hand
Paint you up and down
And spit you out for one more night of
Ecstasy.
Peace
------------------
"Without any intentional, fancy way of adjusting yourself, to express yourself as you are is the most important thing"

Hmmmm, well I had a totally different e-xperience on Saturday @ Serenity 2...
I dropped 2 Pure Molly's, never heard of them b4, but the girl seemed really sincere and said they were pure cut MDMA..so I was like fuck it.
Dropped one, and the other a little after I peaked. I cant really remember a lot of the night, but I peaked for the longest time, almost all night!
Anyways, I ended up making out with a chick and she was kinda with another guy, or something...I lost all control, my mind was mush. So E can make you do things you arent expecting, you arent always in control.
Whatever, I had a fucking awesome night and I cant wait to do it again!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

PLUR
Skipp-E

Well..... It all comes down to who you like more. The Girl or your Friend! Also, can you resist IF the Girl comes on to you! Be careful my bro......Better think about it first.
Have a good time!
PLUR

if you want to make out on her normally, you will probably want to make out with her on e.
if you don't think that's a good idea or you just don't feel like you want to, you can just set the mood.
it's best not to say "let's be friends" or "i have feelings for you" unless you really need to to break the tension or if she/he directly confronts you. You never know how she feels, it's like playing a game of nuclear war
smile.gif
Anyways, through some experience tripping on e (and normal life) 1-to-1 with women, it's best to affirm the relationship, the friendship you share, the bond you have, and to hug, connect, and work from that point on. When you're centered and calm, transfer those energies to her.
Any jumpy, popping, electric energies, try to smooth out, try to relax, try to let drift free. The best trips are the smoothest ones, and everything can play itself out well like a movie. Sometimes like a chick movie
smile.gif
, but if you're with a cool girl, it's all good anyways.
Put on some fun music, some meditative music, some chill music, and just make use of the space. Dance, stretch, do tai chi if you like to.
It'll all work itself out, the more we try to make things happen the way we want to, the more of a funny guy Fate gets with us.

The second time I took e's I ended up making out with my girlfriends best mate, but it was ok because she had dumped me 2 days earlier.
But you still should have seen the fight they both had in the middle of the club, they both got kicked!!!! hahaha
that'll teach ya to dump me for another man
he who dares Roders, he who dares!

i'm totally with beanqueen on this one...
piece of advice...if youre going to make a move...do it without E...cause if you do it on E...then you'll blame it on the pills
but if you're already concerned about it...well... i think the E definitely will bring that out and you might end up making a move...not because of the drug...but because you want to
but i learned...(the hard way) not to make any moves while rolling... couple reasons
1) rejection, and fear of it.... really kills my roll
2) if i do hook up with someone...i have a nasty tendency (while rolling) of clinging to them a little too (ok a lot) much the whole night...
now E is something totally different for me... no more "E-love"
but i'm always looking for someone to hang around with all night

ok...this is just TOTALLY cute. it really depends on what's IN the pill. i swear. i have taken pills that made me CRY. i was like, "this isnt E!!!" but nevertheless, it was. it heightens your senses. so if you have a crush on this chicky-poo, chances are, you just might have a hot'n heavy with her. she might slap you if you try. you might like it. i'm getting carried away here...(kidding about the making out/slap/liking it thing, i wasn't trying to say you were into MDMA bondage or anything)it's very possible though, that, even of you DON'T kiss her,etc., etc.,you just MIGHT tell her just how cute she really is. or you might realize your'e not attracted to her at all. who knows. (=';'=)

yeah, what everyone else says - e doesn't *make* you do anything. it does help you lower your inhibitions, but it isn't going to make you suddenly do something you don't really already want to do.
talk about it w/ your friends. see if they are having any of the same thoughts or fears as you. you might all end up laughing about it and feeling much better that you've cleared the air ahead of time...
on a personal note, here's a little story about the first time my girlfriend rolled w/ me and my friends... we were out at a club and the e was coming on hard for us. she looked at me and said she wanted to see me kiss our (male) friend, so I asked him if it was ok if I kissed him (and of course he said sure
smile.gif
).
then she asked if it was ok if she kissed him too and he and I both said of course it's ok! so, there we were, taking turns kissing this guy friend of ours, not feeling like either of us was going behind the other's back or doing anything wrong, and generally just really enjoying the whole kissing experience. I know he wasn't complaining either
smile.gif

you can't guilt trip yourself out over feeling attracted to people. you *can* do some talking to try to keep anyone from feeling weird about what is happening, though, and I highly recommend doing just that.
let yourself feel good, but just remember never to do it at someone else's expense.
peace,
vertigo