• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Hallucinating when combining MDMA and Weed

kernowroller

Greenlighter
Hi everyone. This is my first post on bluelight.org so nice to see y'all.

So my post is about Weed and MDMA. I read up a bit on some other threads about weed and MDMA, but everyone who had replied seemed to have relatively mild experience with weed, and a lot of people were saying things like 'I've never been comfortable with weed so I don't mix' and 'i only smoke weed when I'm coming down from a roll' etc etc.

Okay, so the last night, my pet turtle Tom, decided to get a roll on, a pretty gentle roll, and get stoned.

Now, his experiences with MDMA are relatively limited...probably been used by the turtle about 5/6 times. Some of those times seemed kick-ass, sometimes not amazing. Tom has come to realise that the quality makes a massive difference. He'd rather stay sober then put shit MDMA up his nose. Most he's ever dosed is about 170mg...roughly. All in one line, sent him absolutely west. Colours moving and shining, slight distortion, anxiety and unease after a while.
Whereas with weed...he considers himself to be almost a 'Jedi' of weed. Tom has been smoking weed for a couple of years now, relatively rarely at first, then most weekends about a year ago, and 9 months ago he met a group of friendly turtle-stoners and basically started living with them, they are all his best mates. So suddenly Tom went from smoking every other weekend, sometimes every weekend, to every single night. He didn't go 24 hours without weed for about 5 months, from April-August. So weed is very comfortable for him. He has cut down now, but still smokes 4/5 times a week. And when he does he'll do a proper job. In an average night of getting stoned you're looking at 7/8 very strong joints to himself. The weed he smokes is very good quality as well, usually imported, Trainwreck, AK, Purple Haze, OG Kush etc.

So, end of the day, he's very experience with weed, and confident, although inexperienced, with MDMA.

Back to the beginning again, so, last night, my pet turtle Tom decided to get a roll on. A good mate of his racked up a line about the size of a little finger, for another mate of his, and when this guy hit the line, he almost blacked out straight away. Its very good quality. Within a few minutes he was unresponsive and vomiting pretty savagely. Luckily, within half an hour or so, he was ok, ready to go out clubbing, hydrated, just absolutely spangled. So, of course, Tom couldn't resist. Tom got himself a half of this mandy, and headed over to his mates house, who was smoking up. Tom and his mate started racking up and gently got a roll on, whilst smoking joints. Eventually he came all the way up, and he was really heavily stoned then, with a light buzz from the MDMA. Then, something strange happened. Tom closed his eyes and realised that he was hallucinating very vividly. Can I mention, Tom knows the difference between thoughts and ideas in your head, and a hallucination. So he's going through all these layers in his head, like a colour vortex, running through a forest then zooming out like on google earth and falling through colourful slides etc. All the stereotype trip stuff. When he opened his eyes the trips went away, but his body almost forced him to close them again to continue the trips. And, when enveloped in them, he had little or no control, like his entire minds creative powers had just been unleashed or something. Not to doubt, he said it was awesome, and would totally like to try it again.

So, the story of Tom the Turtle comes to a conclusion...are there any other heavy stoners out there, who have smoked and rolled and as a result, had light trips? Tell me your stories, I'm interested. I know drugs can be hit and miss from time to time, and where one night can be great after 10 joints and half a gram of mandy, and the next can be horrendous and haunting, but anyone had consistent experimentation? And gone any deeper and fully tripped? Toms mates say that they pop a 'chupa' pill and smoke a joint, and they trip heavily, when looking around the room. Cartoons etc.

Cheers for anyone who read Toms story. He'll be interested when I read him your replies.

Bon Voyage, KernowRoller.

P.S No turtles were harmed in the completely fictitious fabrication of the above.

first of all you should talk about yourself as the user of the drug since it was you and at bluelight there is no need to use 'SWIM' or invent characters to hide that

weed + MDMA makes a lot of people trip. it made me trip harder when i wasn't an everyday stoner but i still do trip and, obviously, the more of each drug you use the harder you trip. though yours sounded a little more intense than any weed + mdma trip i've had. i know personally that to trip as hard as what you've described i'd need to add LSD and/or K to the mix (both recommended)