• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

half of brain no feeling

poptarts69

Bluelighter
don't know where to post this,

if you read my postings you'll get a better gist of me. but an issue ive run into is the left side of my head feels so different from the right. and i get headaches in it all the time. it almost feels like what a stroke would do, never experienced one but reading the effects of them convinces me.

what do i do? my mri came out clear and i have a CT scan coming up, but it is uncomfortable and physically i think something is up. ive seen doctors about it and no one knows

one called it "parathesia" but there is a bigger issue- like nerve damage or brain damage idk

it sounds like you are doing the right thing getting it checked out properly by a doctor. we cannot diagnose you. doctors are very good at diagnosing nerve and brain damage so if they don't find anything then you are in the clear.

health anxiety right now is a real thing. it sounds like you are very worried, and rightly so. the only thing i can advise is to try and face whatever might be going on with an attitude of acceptance, you've taken the right steps, now there is nothing more you can do, its in your doctors hands. try to do activities that you find either fun and calming and prioritise self care, both physical and mental, while you're waiting for this investigation to finish.