• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Detox H detox ?

love88

Bluelighter
Hi everyone!
I have been here before n posted before... my many attempts at getting clean. Here goes another round. My phone is about to be turned off, I owe my dealer thousands, and I’m jus sick n tired!
I get a script of oxy ER and oxy IR. I trade the oxy IR for H. I don’t take the oxy er (morphine sulfate 60mg) I just stash them.
I have a few xans, a lot of Gabapentin, morphine sulfate, and subs. I’ve always jus tried taking the morphine sulfate to help with the pain and end up goin to cop. I wanna try taking just the subs so it stops me from using H since it wouldn’t work if I ended up trying to cop
So I’m getting ready induct around 24hours from now. I always end up copping before induction but I HAVE to. This is the time to get clean for me.... I’m 32, I’m currently waiting to start my medical program in college which starts next year. I need a new car and I need to get outta debt w my dealer... so I’m running outta options. I need to do what I need to do. I need to grow up at some point. I’ve already wasted soo many years.
So I would like to check back and kinda document what I’m goin thru. I’m super proud for everyone who has detoxed and is living a healthy life! Cheers!