• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Guide Lines for a night of alcohol and cocaine . . what would you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thizz Man

Bluelighter
Was recently asked about this and was curious to get some perspective on it

Maybe drinking, a few lines . . would you end it there or go for another drink and more lines. What's reasonable?

Also how do you get to the best result this combination has to offer?

The combo of alcohol and cocaine produces a stronger metabolite called cocaethylene. This is more cardio toxic than cocaine by itself. So you are doing more harm by combining the two.

That being said i often drink with cocaine. If the coke is any good i tend not to drink much as i cant shut up nor can my friends. So it kind of balances itself out.

I usually start with a line, judge the quality of the coke and snort and drink till its party over or home time.

Just remember that its more dangerous to combine the two. Also if you drink lots you will find yourself suddenly very drunk when the coke wears off. So in general take it slow.

The combo of alcohol and cocaine produces a stronger metabolite called cocaethylene. This is more cardio toxic than cocaine by itself. So you are doing more harm by combining the two.

That being said i often drink with cocaine. If the coke is any good i tend not to drink much as i cant shut up nor can my friends. So it kind of balances itself out.

I usually start with a line, judge the quality of the coke and snort and drink till its party over or home time.

Just remember that its more dangerous to combine the two. Also if you drink lots you will find yourself suddenly very drunk when the coke wears off. So in general take it slow.

So you drink initially than indulge in the coke and don't have a second drink?

What's enough? When's a good point to stop?

Don't cane them both at the same time in any fashion.

A beer won't hurt with a few lines, as neither will a line after a few beers, but your asking for trouble if you combine the 2 to any real extent. As consumer says, cocaethylene, while extremely being an extremely potent drug, is so much more cardiotoxic than either of the 2 substances alone. I have had 2 friends who have died from chronic cardiac problems (first guy heart failure, 2nd developed angina at age 31 and died from a subsequent stroke) from spending years combining massive amounts of coke and alcohol.

Neither never made it to 40 years old. I just feel it's pertinent to cite these folks as it's the one guys second anniversary today.

Don't cane them both at the same time in any fashion.

A beer won't hurt with a few lines, as neither will a line after a few beers, but your asking for trouble if you combine the 2 to any real extent. As consumer says, cocaethylene, while extremely being an extremely potent drug, is so much more cardiotoxic than either of the 2 substances alone. I have had 2 friends who have died from chronic cardiac problems (first guy heart failure, 2nd developed angina at age 31 and died from a subsequent stroke) from spending years combining massive amounts of coke and alcohol.

Neither never made it to 40 years old. I just feel it's pertinent to cite these folks as it's the one guys second anniversary today.

Let's say it's once in a bluemoon thing, what would be a safe limit for a conservative person who doesn't drink or do coke often?

The same as anyone buddy - as stated before the safe limit is to not combine them at all, and if you do just concentrate on the one drug and stick to a single dose of the other (alcohol - approx 2 units if smashing the coke and 1 line if vice versa)

The problem is that they combine really well with regards to the powerful effect of the cocaethylene which is subjectively desirable, but the ridiculous increase in cardiotoxicity just makes it too dangerous regardless of the extra buzz

The same as anyone buddy - as stated before the safe limit is to not combine them at all, and if you do just concentrate on the one drug and stick to a single dose of the other (alcohol - approx 2 units if smashing the coke and 1 line if vice versa)

The problem is that they combine really well with regards to the powerful effect of the cocaethylene which is subjectively desirable, but the ridiculous increase in cardiotoxicity just makes it too dangerous regardless of the extra buzz

Alright, so one drink and two lines? or can you do a little bit more?

I can't see one drink and 2 lines doing any harm. Like I said..... just don't indulge in both drugs to any excess at the same time.

One drink and a half a gram could potentially be ok, as would perhaps 4 drinks and one line, just don't overdo both of them simultaneously.

Is there any amount you just should definitely not go over?

Not than I can suggest, it's horses for courses when asking for those sorts of specifics. All we can do is offer basic HR regarding these interactions - how much is too much of anything is dependant on so many individual factors that dose recommendations are irrelevant and misleading. For starters, street cocaine has no standard to it's potency so 'one line' really doesn't mean much as a quantifiable amount of the drug and that's just the fist variable. Your physical characteristics, general health, liver functionality and the current health of your heart (which, if you smoke tobacco, could already be compromised) could all play a factor.

I personally have no interest in cocaine, but when I did used to use it on occasion I never exceeded a gram in one session, with 2 or 3 beers probably representing the maximum amount of alcohol I would consume on these occasions. In retrospect, even that would have been dicing with problems if I had indulged in this behaviour over a prolonged period.

To stress it's not the amounts per se - its the combination.

The question is subjective. We don't know what's good for you. Your question has been answered a few times in a HR way. The less the better.! Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.