Guess who's baaaccckkkk!!!

trancEnder

Bluelighter
Hey you all. I've finally crawled otu of my Y2K cave, expecting to find death and destruction to left and right of me, but to my pleasant surprise, nothing's chnaged! woohoo! Hehe.
Just in case any of you forgotten me (and how can you!?!!?) This is the bluelighter formally known as tribblEorlfl.
Anyways, I owe you all a big apology for just dropping off the map like this. When I said I was taking an extended break from rolling, I didn't plan on losing total touch with you all. Just alot of things have happened all at once (work, school, girlfirend) and unfortuantely email/internet has fallen to the backburner.
I'm gonna be emailing the florida blers persoanlly and individually when i get the chance. That I promise. Alot's happened to me, many of you know that, soem of you don't.
Of course, the biggie in my life is I've finally met soemone, in a big way. We are so in love, and I wake up every day and still can't believe. Rachel's is just so perfect for me, and vise versa. When I think of my dream woman, i shit you not, it's her. So, those of you have met her, you know! Thsoe of you haven't, she's nto going anywhere so you'll have the chance!
She doesn't roll, nor does she want to, but she totally still loves me and respects me even when she found out i do/did. That's a rare feature, I had expected never to hear from her again. She loved you all an dthought you were all nice and fun to be around. She just doesn't want to get invovled in our nocturnal activites. Nor do I rwally want to epxose her to it. My break from rolling is going to continue for a while, but once Ruru and i get outr apartment in March, you know I'll be back into the fold at least hanging with you all. Soemeone's got to provide the msuic!!!!
Well utni lthen, you all keep the peace. Know that I'm happiest right now than I have ever been in my entire 20 years on thsi planet, and will continue to be as long as she's in my life. Know that I'm ok and just taking it easy for a while. Probably a long while. But I'm not rulign out returning to the land of ecstasy, so onyl the future will tell. And for once, I actually look forward to what tommorrow and the future will bring.