• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Gspot/ G's up WARNING [new batches]

FractalStructure

Bluelighter
I just want to tell you guys that I've noticed LOTS of new g-ladies hitting the NY/NJ area (however, i know they've made their way further than that)... and I personally got my hands on a batch of G. that looked very much like the white original MDA pills... the only difference i noticed was that there were some brown speckles (not much tho)... and these pills ARE ACTIVE. in fact, people I know who werent that phased by the real gspots hallucinating off of just one of these. But not MDA visual effects...

Most people (that i know) enjoyed them, but they have some very strange test results, and are suspected of containing piperazines of some sort.

i'd put up a pic but my photobucket account is screwed, so ill find a way of doing this at a later time. just be warned. They are looking closer and closer to the real thing. And this is not just one batch of G.

There is another batch that is just as sketchy, looks about the same except .G

In fact, it looks like its made by the same people as the originals, which sickens me.

I think its time to show the manufacturers that we arent gonna buy crap just cuz it has a G on it.

Sadly, this is not surprising at all.8)

Could you post a link to testing results, or a pill report, pls?

To anyone reading this, testing kits are on sale at http://www.eztest.com, and if you use the coupon code: BLUELIGHT, you get a sizable discount (which is great, considering the exchange rate between the US dollar and the Euro right now).

Thank you for the warning!

EDIT: These pills "ARE ACTIVE"? Not trying to sound mean, but active with what? We've all heard stories about various presses. What you get from one guy, you're not likely to get from the next. Piperazines are not MDMA, and most of the presses that are going around are NOT MDMA. In other words, I'll believe it when I see it.

I'm going to attempt to find new pill reports on this......when/if I do, I'll post the link in the thread.

Rav, could you provide any insight on this?

Last edited:
I remember those. They first hit the NY/NJ area about 2 years ago. They reminded me alot of the #1's that were around about 5-6 years ago. Have you tried these pills yet?

I'm a little confused on this too, they are active....with what? You say the test results are screwy...could you elaborate?

Unfortunately, I live in bumfuckegypt, and pills rarely make it my way. I still haven't seen the original G's. :( Fractal has extensive experience with these, so I hope they can help us out with more info. :)

^^ RAV i told u i'll be swinging down ur way real soon!! i promise don't fret.. :)
the originals were most deff MDA a good dose too!!!!

i have a shit load of reports on these well 2 actully on the fakes....

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=11472

^^ those are the newest fakes i've seen sooo far of the G's, G-spots, G's up hoes down whatever they were tested wit simons and came up inconclusive..... these have the dot to the right.... same NY local presser "I would put money on" that made both fakes

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=10867

^^^ this is the first type of fake i ran into these aren't very differn't from the new fakes just these are a lighter brown like an off white the new fakes are almost brown plus the dot of these are on the left the new ones its on the right........ these were tested by me with mecke and came up postive for MDxx but when these were eatin nothing was felt.... even off of 3

IF ANYONE HAS MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PLEASE DO RESEARCH ON THEM OR TALK TO ME PM PLEASE!!!!!

test kits test kits test kits PEOPLE!!!!

Last edited:
^ thnx czy.

Thats actually the person whose posts warned me about them and he has tested many of these new batches.

I ran out of testing kits, so he is the one who actually tested them. I don't know about all of them, because MANY new batches that look so close to the originals have recently emerged.. so i mean, who knows, there may be a clean batch, but i wouldnt waste my money on these anymore unless they're pure white, no speckles or anything. And from now on, i think even the white ones should be tested just in case, because it seems like these copycats are being made by the same manufacturer(s) as the real ones, because the stamp is *exactly* the same. It's a shame, really.

The first batch of these "tainted ladies" was tested with mecke, light blue reaction, indicating some MD presence. These were .G and more tan than the originals. These were pretty much inactive, even when 3 were ingested.

Then, I saw some G. going around, also pressed just like the originals, just some brown specs. NOW THESE THINGS are the ones I know are active. For example, one person I know, who I can take 2 mdxx high pills with, and im always rolling face but he is like... halfway there. Whether its MDMA or MDA or whatever, doesnt matter. He is not sensitive to MDxx. He dropped one, and was hallucinating within like 20 minutes. He also felt alot like he was rolling, but there was a difference (he has never taken a piperazine, and therefore cant identify the feel). He was getting visuals for a few hours, it lasted at least 4 hours, maybe 6-8, i wasnt with him the whole time. I also know that these same pills have been tested by czey with no reaction.

Which is why I can tell you that it is 100% likely to be a dirty, and possibly dangerous pill. We both suspect piperazines (bzp, tmfpp, mcpp, etc etc)

EDIT: These pills "ARE ACTIVE"? Not trying to sound mean, but active with what? We've all heard stories about various presses. What you get from one guy, you're not likely to get from the next. Piperazines are not MDMA, and most of the presses that are going around are NOT MDMA. In other words, I'll believe it when I see it.

I think you misunderstood me. I'm trying to warn people about these pills, not encourage their use. I didnt mean ACTIVE as in "they work, take them" i meant, they are not the kind of fakes that you just feel nothing from. In fact, the experience is quite intense, but it is NOT MDMA and that is why i even started this thread.

I just meant that anyone who takes it and doesnt know their MD's, just thinks they are taking "E" will prolly be fooled by these, cuz they pack a much harder punch than a real MDA gspot.

Last edited:
FractalStructure said:
I think you misunderstood me. I'm trying to warn people about these pills, not encourage their use. I didnt mean ACTIVE as in "they work, take them" i meant, they are not the kind of fakes that you just feel nothing from. In fact, the experience is quite intense, but it is NOT MDMA and that is why i even started this thread.

I just meant that anyone who takes it and doesnt know their MD's, just thinks they are taking "E" will prolly be fooled by these, cuz they pack a much harder punch than a real MDA gspot.

Sorry. I'm glad you posted this thread. People need to know. I didn't mean to sound condescending. I did misunderstand you, and for that I apologise.<3

I would suspect that they are pressed legally in Europe and were ordered to look like the good press. Why the hell would the .G peeps ruin the good rep they have had for years.

Synesthesia said:
I remember those. They first hit the NY/NJ area about 2 years ago. They reminded me alot of the #1's that were around about 5-6 years ago. Have you tried these pills yet?

You know? I didn't like those #1's (from 2004) at all. I love MDA (it's my fav). Maybe I got fake poser #1's then. Now, I had some bomb ones back in 2000/2001.8o

^^bombs use to be bangin n philly back in the day........

pixie stick 2-cb, 5-meo-dmt all sorts of shit......

u kno 2-cb is still around in philly every now and then...

blotterfan88 said:
what are Gspots? I know what the Gspot is but not the pill?

It's a press of a pill, with a "trucker/stripper" lady on the front and a large capital G with a . to the side on the back. Look in this forum and search over on www.pillreports.com, they're easy to find. :)

BTW, welcome to Bluelight! <3