Greetings from outer space.....

gemini

Bluelighter
hey all: me, raverdave, and raverdad saw Sasha in Orlando tonite!! it was an awesome show.... and now we are...jflsdkurwewjfs;j!!

Hehehe...still fucked up. I hope you guys had fun and I bet you guys did. Raverdad and Raverdave are the best guys you could ever meet and party with.

Dont ya just love the way she pronounces PPPPHHHHHUUUUUUKKKKKKTTTTTTT UP?
wink.gif

The show was really good. Not as loud as I am used to inside the club, and it was alot more lit up than the clubs I have been to, but over all it was a very nice club. Whut I think sux is the 2 am closing time. It made for a short night, tho the party afterwards was good. Gemini, I am glad you decided to go, and it was a pleasure having you with us. You are a real sweetheart, and hopefully we can get together and do it again sometime.
Dad, well whut the phuk can I say? We toasted a couple of more cells this weekend, and we have alot more to go......I think. Maybe I should count them again.
wink.gif
Actually I think we need to skip the counting and just keep frying them!
Peace to you all!
------------------
~~~I dont do drugz, DRUGZ DO ME!!
~~~CAUTION!!! Brain Cellz are addicting!
~~~I wuz on my reserve brain cellz, but I have killed them off.......shitty!!!!

oh damn, i'm 8 the fuck up today ! never did get to sleep again ! went to town and got stuck on the worlds giant parking lot we call I-4 . took 3 hrs to get home tonight ! what a bitch...
gemini , it was great meeting you and hopper ! there will be more adventures =)
raverdave ! god damn lab rat ! hehehe. but , we had a blast... welcome to my hole... lol... till next time... peace.
------------------
..And it won't be very long / till i'm going going gone (and is there really something wrong with me now) ... the Posies...