• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

greeting from Italy

frida80

Bluelighter
=D

Hi, I'm 30 years old and I was born and live in Italy, actually a big city up in the North. I'm a neuropsychologist since 2005.
In my free time I love riding my bike (kawasaki ninja), reading and play Texas Hold em Poker.

I've been lurking here on Bluelight since last autumn when I was attracted by Research Chemicals, but I never wrote because my written English is not very good...but finally I'm here 8)
Here in Italy RCs are almost unknown, I've been trying methylone, buthylone, MDPV and mephedrone. I didn't try any tryptamines yet, but I surely will (AMT, I'm very interested in).

I've been addicted to heroin and cocaine (first smoked and then both injected) and substitutes (like methadone) for 4 years.
18 mounths ago I went to a clinic and quit my bad habits.
Now I only use RCs sometimes, Ketamine or MDMA (when I can find it).
The pills quality is very bad here in Italy, but when you find MDMA is great quality.
The Research Chemicals stimulants helped me not fall again in the cocaine habit (althought they are of course different, they really helped me), and ketamine helped me when I was craving heroin.

I just wanted to say hi to everybody, this forum is great!!

Hey frida80, Benvenuta!

Your written English is perfect, if you hadn't said anything I wouldn't have even thought about it. Welcome to Bluelight and stai stia attento.

:)

Is Italy that country that looks like a boot :) Hello and welcome from an American :)