• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Green Apple (LA)

tesk is a respected member and i have no doubt the contents are mda. and usually he reports on good pills. I'd say go for it

tesk is a respected member and i have no doubt the contents are mda. and usually he reports on good pills. I'd say go for it

thanks for the response.

For sure I'll get them then. I did check out tesk's multiple other reports as well which was pretty reassuring, just wanted to check here as well as an extra precaution.

One last question, just because I'm curious. What's the reasoning behind saying these are MDA instead of labeling them as MDXX? I'm afraid I don't quite understand the nuances of the testing and can't seem to find a good resource that explains it well. I'm guessing the simons would have been blue if it was MDMA, but does the no reaction indicate that it is in fact MDA?

One last question, just because I'm curious. What's the reasoning behind saying these are MDA instead of labeling them as MDXX? I'm afraid I don't quite understand the nuances of the testing and can't seem to find a good resource that explains it well. I'm guessing the simons would have been blue if it was MDMA, but does the no reaction indicate that it is in fact MDA?
MDA is closely related to MDMA. They list it as MDxx when only marquis, mandelin and/or Mecke were used, those cannot distinguish between MDA and MDMA/MDE. As soon as simons is used (and/or robadope), you can determine whether you have MDMA/MDE or MDA and the MDxx becomes obsolete

MDA is a psychedelic empathogen though, if you don't know it, read up on it. It has similarities with MDMA but the experience is still quite different since it's also a psychedelic

So, marquis, mecke and simons test for MDxx among others (is either MDMA, MDA or MDE present?) while simons and robadope can distinguish primary and secondary amines (is it either MDMA/MDE or is it MDA?)

Last edited:
Not sure if you got these yet but thought I would add a little...
I'm always very skeptical of this press as it has been a bad one for a long time
http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2415
Nothing against tesk but those results don't look 100% to me either.

I wouldn't be able to get them until early next week because I don't actually know the connection.

As far as I can tell he (tesk69) got all these at the same time and tested them all at the same time. IDK if they are all from the same source or not, but seems plausible?

http://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=34747

http://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=34746

http://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=34749

I will admit that when I first saw the apples I was initially skeptical. Now I'm not so sure. They seem legit, but do have a dubious feel to them. :(

MDA is closely related to MDMA. They list it as MDxx when only marquis, mandelin and/or Mecke were used, those cannot distinguish between MDA and MDMA/MDE. As soon as simons is used (and/or robadope), you can determine whether you have MDMA/MDE or MDA and the MDxx becomes obsolete

MDA is a psychedelic empathogen though, if you don't know it, read up on it. It has similarities with MDMA but the experience is still quite different since it's also a psychedelic

So, marquis, mecke and simons test for MDxx among others (is either MDMA, MDA or MDE present?) while simons and robadope can distinguish primary and secondary amines (is it either MDMA/MDE or is it MDA?)

Gotcha. I'm pretty sure I understand how it works now and if I do indeed understand it correctly, black black black doesn't necessarily even mean it's going to be MDMA or MDA right?

Correct. Black (purple), black, black just means MDMA, MDEA or MDA is present, it doesn't mean your drugs are MDMA/MDA/MEA only, it doesn't tell you how pure they are and it doesn't tell which one of those 3 it actually is. It could still be that there are other chemicals in there. The reaction itself is much more important than the final colour, because the result for MDxx is so dark it overpowers other colours. So while the liquid is changing colour you need to look very carefuly under bright light for any other colours that aren't normal, because this is the moment they will be most noticeable.

For instance, a pill with MDMA+speed could produce a green hue or green spots on a mandelin test right before it turns black. Only a tiny amount of MDxx is needed to test positive, so often they add a little to fool a testkit. The more different reagents you use and the more careful you do your tests, the more likely you are to spot adulterants. If you can spare the money (which you can if you can buy drugs), get marquis+mandelin+mecke+simons+robadope

To have an overview, this is all you need to know

Now that i did a little more research I see a string of PNW presses of old notorious bunk stamps (playboy, paul frank, eagle, apple, rolex, rabbit)with mda and caffiene as the contents still not 100 but if they test good they should be good.

Picked up two and dropped them tonight 1 hour apart.

Fairly safe to say these are MDA IMO. They don't really have the "softness" that I normally associate with real mdma, everything is definitely more psychedelic. The come up was quite fast and very agitating, I"m definitely preparing for a fairly rough come down.