• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Got my first bellringer tonight!

Gaffy

Bluelighter
Had a cup filled with water and didn't remember if I filled it already so I thought fuck it and put another dose in it, added some caffeine for the pH and shot it. It started witgh sound distortion followed by a clear ringing that lasted a good 20 seconds. Incredible!

I had it happen only once and it was actually from smoking crack.

Yeah, I get the crack bellringer, especially if you hold that shit in long enough. IIRC, slamming it can make the sound of a train? Never got that. But I wrote a trip report on slamming crack you might find it funny.

Yeah - has a couple bellringers after a huge huge hit of good crack that I held in for a good 40 seconds

Would this ever happen with insufflation? It's my thing, don't really want to smoke or shoot it. I've probably had nothing pure enough to make it happen if it was possible anyway.

Would this ever happen with insufflation? It's my thing, don't really want to smoke or shoot it. I've probably had nothing pure enough to make it happen if it was possible anyway.
Never. You will never ever get that effect by snorting it. Unfortunately it’s the least effective in terms of bioavailability. But I’m warn you, it can be scary for some. Especially because when it starts ringing for me, all sorts of tones and pitch change. Normal speaking is very loud to me.

Had a cup filled with water and didn't remember if I filled it already so I thought fuck it and put another dose in it, added some caffeine for the pH and shot it. It started witgh sound distortion followed by a clear ringing that lasted a good 20 seconds. Incredible!
Is caffeine the safest way to make it acidic so it becomes soluble? , ascorbic acid always seemed fine. People use lemon juice id avoid it. I prefer smoking crack, if its good shit every hit will give y a bell ringer , hate it smells to much no way to stealth smoke crack or id never take meth orally.. last 10x longer , for 100x less total amount of times for tolerance being busted.

You'd have to turn it back into cocaine hcl to snort it. Id smoke it, but it can make you easily spend a grand in a day. Tolerance is typically reversible, just benzo to come down save restbfor tomorrow. . I mean you can get Tolerance sure but not in the same way to amphs

Gonna be getting some tomorrow, and I’m definitely looking for the bell ringer! Been craving that, actually.

Isn't that bellringer technically your body panicking? Maybe I understand it wrong tho.

Isn't that bellringer technically your body panicking? Maybe I understand it wrong tho.
I know whenever I get the bell ringer, it’s not super intense like some people have described it. Mine is just a distortion of sound- I feel like I sound like a robot for the first 30 seconds or so. Then, it’s back to normal. So… maybe? I don’t know.

A bell ringer is an OD.. its just the luckiest OD ever. They can last for minutes. Insane waves of ultra orgasmic pleasure coinciding with paranoid psychotic hell. How can I feel this fucking good, and this utterly miserable at the same time. its like Im terrified to have those that love me or some god see me.

Last edited: