• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Goodies in amsterdam

te_k

Bluelighter
soo..
Finaly only one week left until a huge party in Amsterdam..
I`ve never been to amsterdam before, so i`m wondering if someone here can tell me what`s the users choice these days down there, since i`m not interested in getting ripped of with some crap that don`t work..

Tips and hints are more than welcome

(**Mod Edit: I had to edit your post, no event names, thanks! ~RB**

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha, I was just searching through the forum and thinking the exact same thing...

well... I was thinking of bringing something my self.. At least then i know how night will be like ;)
I guess there wouldn`t be any custom in to netherland? Noone else could be so stupid to bring in to that country, exept me? hehe

I understand what you're trying to do here, but lets not turn it into the "drug smuggling" thread. :)

I am sure if you're going to that big event (please don't mention names!), there will be plenty of things to be had BEFORE you arrive at the venue. ;)

BTW, you guys might want to check out EADD for more info on what's going around in Amsterdam. ;)

I just came back from there. There is customs at the airport if you are flying into amsterdam. You may or may not be searched. They do take harder drugs seriously.

Must be nice to be able to carry 3 pills on you and not worry.God bless the drug laws in the dam

Well. the dam was Exelent! rocked both friday and saturday !! best weekend ever...

Will probably move there if when i retire, exelent country and people :)

I'd take their pills anyday over the rubbish we get in America (except the real .g's)

info for americans going to AMSTERDAM

so, there are basically no customs getting into the netherlands. from the airport there's just a simple desk where they stamp ur passport. is coming BACK that's the problem.

neways, once your there, there's lotsa black guys that walk around on the little allys and shit saying "coca, xtc, coca, xtc" i WOULDNT trust them. i hear they'd give u ANYTHING. WE found that the best way is to meet tight locals at bars. we met some irish kids that had been livin in the city for a few years, and knew exactly which street dealers to talk to. they hooked all the pills up for free too! seriously they just gave us like 6. must have been cheap!

neways we all only took half and ended up rolling too much that we didnt even need the rest. we just fell asleep rolling balls feeling amazing!

i wouldnt advise bringing anything home. (unless its on paper... like sid) the US customs is narly. and ANYONE could get searched hardcore, they just randomly pick you. and those flights from amsterdam i'm sure they pay EXTRA attention to.