• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Good movies to watch, especially slow mo

ViciousShadow

Bluelighter
What are some really good movies to watch while rolling? Ones with really trippy effects. Usually for me it's any of the Matrix movies or The One(actual title not just vague reference) with Jet Li. Anyone else have any good movies with slow motion effects in them?

dropping a pill and watching a movie would be a waste of a roll....that's just my opinion though
Me and my crew are usually the type who just like to sit back and enjoy, not so much go out and dance and what not, a few light shows and some trippy slow mo effects movies for a bit, then we usually just sit in the dark and bump music

Last edited:
dropping a pill and watching a movie would be a waste of a roll....that's just my opinion though

well on saterday night i stayed home , had 200mg mdma

watched 2 dave chappelle stand up dvds
and that wild hogs movie with john travolta and martin lawrence

wasnt a bad night to say the least

Try watching the matrix, when it hits the slow motion parts it really trips you out, especially on blu ray

I recommend watching Das Boot in slow-mo. The Birth of a Nation too.

Or just watch Fantasia as normal.

I recommend watching Das Boot in slow-mo. The Birth of a Nation too.

Was Birth of a Nation a joke? If you're gonna watch a silent movie, I'd recommend one of the great German expressionist films: Metropolis, Pandora's Box, or the superb Sunrise.
I used to watch silent movies with the sound turned off. I'd put a cd of my own on and it would always make for an interesting effect.

I was actually trying to name movies I thought were really long. Checking IMDB, it seems The Birth of a Nation isn't THAT long.