going to mexico in a few months, any drugs worth bringing back ?(HGH, clen etc)

rubenr4g

Bluelighter
im going deep into mexico in january to visit family. I've heard they sell pretty much everything over the counter there. was wondering if theres anything worth bringing back for me a 20 year old

long story short, no. wait a couple more years to use bodybuilding drugs

I would never use Mexican gear bro. It's notoriously poorly made. Many people complain of severe post injection pain from dangerous amounts of Benzyl Alcohol or it contains adulterants and bacteria that cause infections, abscesses, and even staph infections.

You are much better off ordering from the UK, China, or better yet domestic in the states.

Even if the gear in Mexico was average at best I wouldn't risk bringing back with the increased searches at the border and even checkpoints that happen to be 40 miles from the border state side. Not a risk worth taking.

yeah guess you're right man, ill probably just end up getting some here in the states...just to be clear though im going to guadalajara deep into mexico its far from the border and ive heard good things, i would stay out there too till my cycles over so no worries of smuggling shit but i guess i will see for myself

yeah guess you're right man, ill probably just end up getting some here in the states...just to be clear though im going to guadalajara deep into mexico its far from the border and ive heard good things, i would stay out there too till my cycles over so no worries of smuggling shit but i guess i will see for myself

If you are going to be staying there then give it a shot. Don't use underground labs. Use veterinary grade or human grade gear.

Did he do it? Everything is available OTC there. When I was in Mexico I bought some Valium OTC and I was asking what else I could have and they were offering me morphine tablets, Adderral. Everything.