Goddamn, I love life!

flux

Bluelighter
Hey y'all. This post is completely pointless other than to say YESSSSSS! I've finally made it back. I haven't been able to get into bluelight very well, and had to use weird, roundabout ways that were annoying - but now I'm BACK!
And I'm listening to the best goddamn song ever written (RebelRebel - David Bowie). This song is sooo good. Ahhh.....
Also, my mom is gone for the weekend and it's just so good to have the house to myself: play my music as loud as I want, have people over, go out for a cig. whenever I want, no one to wake me up in the morning.
Yay. Merry Christmas to all of you beautiful people. I'll be thinking of you all when I celebrate Christmas "Jewish-style" in my empty house with my "Jewish Crew." (ya, we tag Stars of David
wink.gif
).
I love you guys. Damn, why am I sooo damn happy all of a sudden?
BIG KISSES TO EVERYONE!
------------------
xoxo
flux

Hey there happy
smile.gif
thats the spirit I love happy ppl REBEL!!! REBEL!!!REBEL!!! against the things that make stress. I have a vision! ( one day all the bugs that are up ppl's arses will die ) ThanX for sharing your happiness here is a bunch back at ya!!! Merry Xmas!!! ***EtErnlDanzEr***
------------------

Godamn, I love people who love life!
"..so drink your gin and tonikah, and smoke your marijuanikah, and have a happy, happy Hannukah..."
--Adam Sandler
"...Hello Mr. Hindu, Merry Fuckin' Christmas..."
--Trey Parker and Matt Stone, via Mr. Garrison
Happy holidays my friends.
smile.gif

hey hun
it's great to see you happy. hehe one of my fav things in life is to see ppl happy... and marry x-mas/ happy Hannukah, **** greatbigwarmhappyhuggles and onegreatbigkiss frommemtoyou**
------------------
peace out
Kiddie
much love and lots of huggles
PLUR the way to a better world

Merry Christmas flux...glad to see your so happy!
smile.gif

m'kay you Barbaba Streisand! (hehehehe)
(see you in chat)
Much Love and Huggs
Dazzle

Hugz back at all of you. Thanks for replying to my random holiday gushing. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. Mine was a little odd - after posting this I spent a couple hours dancing around my house in my leopard-print pyjamas and fuzzy pink slippers. Then I had my "Jew-Crew Christmas Party," and had my first pill in over a month....and another 1/2 of a dxm pill. But it wasn't so bad. Not enough to ruin my Christmas, and I did have a nice roll before the 2nd 1/2.
And Dazzle: m'kay you, too, you poo-head Barbara Streisand....or something like that.
smile.gif
Kisses,
------------------
xoxo
flux
[This message has been edited by flux (edited 27 December 1999).]