GHOSTS !!! do you believe ?

euphoria1111

Bluelighter
well do you believe in them or not?
personally I can't say I don't but I can't say I do either because I've never seen one.
but...
My friends house is haunted, or at least his family says so. It's his dad that died a couple of years ago that has something unsaid to them they believe.
So if there are ghosts around us are they evil or friendly or even both?
It would be kewl to hear bluelighters opinion on this subject ! ok I know it's a strange subject, but ghosts always keeps me thinking....

my house is haunted, i hear the ghost almost every day, never seen it but my mom has, she said shes an old lady and shes protecting us (?)
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

Would you believe it if I told you I was a ghost???
Just kiddin!!
I believe!! I believe!!
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

believer here, always wanted to spend a night at one of those haunted hotels
wink.gif

I haven't decided if I believe in ghosts. No. I know I don't.
But I do have this very elaborate and interesting theory about what happens when you die if anyone is interested in hearing it.....?
ok fine.. well, about ghosts - when I was in 7th grade my friend Dana and i tried to have a seance (we were young - shh) but we had no one to contact.
So we tried to call my dead grandfather. And we made all this bullshit up and we were chanting and saying, "come to me grandpa. come no me now." (thank god no one walked in on us)
anyway, at that very moment when we said "NOW." My friend's dog opened the door to the room. but the thing is, the doro was locked!
and then the dog kept wimpering and it wouldn't stop for days.
To this day we're convinced that my dead grandfather was reincarnated into my friend's dog....

Alrighty! Here's where i shine! I believe in "ghosts" but i refer to them as dead spirits. I can feel the enegry of spirits in my everyday life. I can channel them (let their energy come to me while in meditation to learn from them, it makes me feel so happy, their love for humans). I guess you could say i have some sort of "psychic ability" because i am so aware. I can see auras, but it was better when i was younger. I saw a spirit once about 3 years ago, when i was 12. And for those of you wondering, no i do not deal with negative spirits. Those are the ones who like to lie (because it amuses them) and all which makes your energy low and makes you feel sad and worried. So, yes, i am a believer!
------------------
Melanie
-What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

hey thx for your replies...
I went to the movies last night and saw "sixth sence"....scary movie

I'm not sure if I'd use the word ghosts, but something else. Like melviolet, who refered to them as "dead spirits". Or "souls that haven't found peace" might be another way to define them. For me, "ghost" is a negative word - don't ask me why, it's just the way I feel.
Since this turned out to be a huge name-problem for me (ie. What else to call ghosts??) you'll understand that I believe in them. Maybe I'll get haunted for this... Where I'm from we've got all these old deserted houses and barns, and to put it this way: I wouldn't walk by them alone at night just to find out if they're haunted... Old people say that they are, so I believe they're telling the truth.
Sometimes I've felt the presence of a distant relative who died (normal causes) way back in my childhood. Why he "picked" me is unknown to me to this very day, but I can still feel him 'in my head' (this is really complicated to explain) from time to time. I don't know wether this "unsettled soul" is trying to contact me because he's got something left undone in this life, or if he want's me to do something for him... Maybe I should go see a psychic, a channeler or something. It's not a problem, he doesn't give me creeps or anything, but it would humour me to see if there's anything I can do for him.
Maybe he just want's to roll?!!
------------------
Let yourself be loved. Let love be yourself.
PLUR, Loonie :)

I do believe in spooks, I do believe in spooks, I do I do I do I...
Heh.
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~