• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Welcome ghostfreak for S&G mod!!

And with that, I have officially stepped down as the moderator of S&G.
Yet you can still moderate it as you see fit due to being an administrator

What is this fucking place, the 3rd Reich?

Yet you can still moderate it as you see fit due to being an administrator

What is this fucking place, the 3rd Reich?
Lol what are you talking about? I haven't stepped foot in s&g literally since I made this comment?

What was the first person shooter PC video game called where you go around and kill a bunch of Nazi monster demon things?
Castlevania? Or... Some kind of franken.... Wait! Wolfenstein?

Idk man.

Nazi zombies?

Reactions: Ds
Castlevania? Or... Some kind of franken.... Wait! Wolfenstein?

Idk man.

Nazi zombies?
Yeah I think that might be it. That was like one of the first PC games I ever owned. Damn I'm old.

What was the first person shooter PC video game called where you go around and kill a bunch of Nazi monster demon things?
Call of Duty: World At War was when Nazi Zombies was first introduced

It became insanely popular and as far as I know, most Call of Duty games since then have their own zombies mode based on the original

Lol what are you talking about? I haven't stepped foot in s&g literally since I made this comment?
Lol.

I was just wondering why admins have designated forums they mod when they already have mod privs in every forum?

Lol.

I was just wondering why admins have designated forums they mod when they already have mod privs in every forum?
I can help explain that. It's not always been like that, but we have much less staff than we did in the past so some of the roles are shared.

Basically it works like, so the mod kind of has first dibs and is the primary decision maker for how the forum is ran and what changes to it's threads/directory's, etc.

And then, each forum also is assigned a senior mod, and they are like the second line of defense, they take action if the mod isn't online, or if it's something that is important or needs to be taken care of.

And then, admin basically has mod privileges everywhere, but it's still primarily up to the regular mods to operate their forums, and the admin will only step in if necessary.

That said, pretty much all of our admins operate as a regular mod in at least one or two forums, it basically just means that they are the primary decision makers of that forum.