Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(GHB + Phenibut + Gabapentin + Alcohol + ...) - Experienced - Heavy Metal Salad

Fixed5217

Bluelighter
Mood: chill Night with friends, looking to have fun with what we got

Brief Bio: I like downers-you'll see. I'm 175 pounds and am in good health due to activity; likewise with my friends. I have a high tolerance to most things, especially alcohol and all things enumerated in this report(except the gabapentin)—please do not use it as an atlas.

It's fairly hard to remember a timeline when dealing with downers, and as this wasn't a test run for a new chemical, it should be irrelevant. Good scientific experiments remove mitigating factors, but this had quite a few to muddle it all-but with a relevant take home lesson.

Background on body condition for this 'experiment:' I for some reason (not drug-related) did not sleep the night before, and took 2.5 mg dexedrine and some coffee to get on with day 2. I didn't think I'd make it till like 9 in the evening, but I got like a second and third wind in there.

I started off the evening at 8 with a mixed drink (phenibut, gin and sun drop). We were planning to decide to go to a cookout but wanted to partake in a small line of the coke my friend had. The lines she cut were rather small for her description of the stuff being rather cut, but yet she assured us it worked. When I insufflated mine, I was not greeted with the numbing I expected but rather a caustic burn reminiscent of mephedrone:!. After effects presented themselves I deemed her coke to actually be mephedrone, which in my opinion is not entirely a bad thing—just the fact that the coke you might decide to purchase in miami has the likelihood to not be coke at all.

After the line, we headed over and grilled out some chicken, hot dogs and shrimp, whilst consuming a drink or two and having some cigs. It was fun, but our host had to make a longer trip to drop a friend off in a nearby town, and so we headed back.

We drank some more (1 more phen mixer for me) and waited on a friend who had a few extra hydrocodone to get off work. I also had 1 300 mg gabapentin at this point, and my friend also took one, not really knowing what to expect. When my friend got off work, I being the sober driver, made the run, and brought the pills back. We only got 3 5/500's and decided to rail them so that we'd even feel anything. We also mixed in a couple more lines worth of the mephedrone as well. About halfway through the rather long snorting process, I decided to mix in a unisom tablet to share and snort, so we each got about 8mg of that. Maximum Impact (chloroethane) really alleviated some of the snorting burn, but also makes one really high for a couple of seconds. It's a misfortune that we could not locate a nitrous cracker to add some of the cartridges we had to the mix.

At this point, about 4 hours after the first phen dosage, and with a few more drinks and the hydro starting to hit me, I was feeling pretty good. We watched Extreme movie which was kind of dumb, but laughable in my opinion. While one of my friends was on the nod, having had some jwh to add in the mix, the other one and I decided to pop two more of the gabapentin's and continue drinking. I should mention that I also took 1g of valerian root at some point during out next movie as well as a few jwh-018 tipped cigarettes for a total of maybe 5-8mg consumed.

Now I was buzzed and downed, and fairly drunk-having had maybe 8 or so standard drinks at this point, perhaps 7 hours after starting out the evening, but not tired. My awake friend and I set out to find the ghb my other friend had left in his car around 3 am—and ended up meeting a really drunk neighbor of mine outside in the process. So I shared my bottle of wild turkey whiskey with him and we took turns swigging while we enjoyed our cigarettes and talking about making music. Turns out the ghb was inside—a 5 dram vial full of clear liquid (maybe it was clear, I was hazy at this point). I mixed an alcoholic drink with half of it (4.25 ish grams)--a southern iced tea with whiskey, tea, ice, ghb of course, and peach vodka and limes for some extra flavor. About 30 minutes after finishing the consumption of the drink( split with my friend), I woke up on the couch...12 or so hours later—to the title screen of the movie Fresh. I knew I was really fucked up, because that's the only time I smoke inside, and there were indeed 8 cigarette butts in my ashtray...:|

That might have been one of the worst hangovers. I walked hunched over, ralphed and slept for another 7 hours. I kept trying to go through what would have caused the hangover, as I was still near comotose and quite awful feeling when I woke up again around 8pm. I had 2g phenibut, 5mg hydrocodone(+the fucking tylenol), a normal, non-hangover amount of alcohol (12 drinks is something I quite well recover from), 2.5 g ghb, 8mg Unisom, 900mg gabapentin, 1g valerian, and assorted but paltry: cigarettes, jwh-018, hits of maximum impact, and lines of mephedrone, as well as caffeinated drinks.

The only long acting things per my awareness are the gabapentin (which is a rather small dose by my understanding, the phenibut (which causes a pleasant hangover), and the unisom, which will have you under for quite some time if you take enough.

Now either ghb lasts a really long time(even at my dose I know it's only a few hours), gabapentin's right strong shit(again a small dose by reports) or this might have just been too many downers

--”you took too much man, too much” right?

Take home lesson though, drugs aren't always salad material—and salad's healthy, but you can eat too much of it also.

Last edited:
Be careful man, mixing all those depressants is asking for asphyxiation. But, we've all been there and I'm sure you already knew that anyway ;)

Thanks for sharing.

^^yep, the worst breathing depression I've had is from JWH's actually in high doses.

Or from repeatedly dosing mxe for a period of 12 hours.

I had really low doses of most of the things mentioned though, except for the ghb--which as mentioned did kick my ass

I'm glad you are ok fixed man....this sounds like a wild ride to downertown. I have never sampled GHB myself but it sounds like one I should put on the list. Anyways great report man.

I'm glad you are ok fixed man....this sounds like a wild ride to downertown. I have never sampled GHB myself but it sounds like one I should put on the list. Anyways great report man.

fun it was, but it would have been perfect if i'd been a little less greedy with the G-I was already buzzed as fuck--just somehow not tired--which reminds me, I need to edit the report I think

Hangovers are the drugs still working.. you obviously took a rather large amount of GABAerigics along with some GHB and opiates..

And you were not the "sober" driver.. you were the "intoxicated" driver..

Hangovers are the drugs still working.. you obviously took a rather large amount of GABAerigics along with some GHB and opiates..

And you were not the "sober" driver.. you were the "intoxicated" driver..

whooaa....i'm a responsible driver for me and my friends. i had no more than one drink in me each time i drove. I am slightly fucking insulted...either my intelligence or writing ability is clearly at fault

whooaa....i'm a responsible driver for me and my friends. i had no more than one drink in me each time i drove. I am slightly fucking insulted...either my intelligence or writing ability is clearly at fault

If you're snorting hydrocodone and apap and unisom and mixing G and etoh it's clearly your intelligence that's at fault.

Just sayin...

(ok, rather than just being a flame...

1) you can't snort hydro+apap and get any effect 500mg apap will block any possible hydro absorbtion

2) G+Alcohol is a great way to cause serious respiratory depression and die

3) Why would you ever want to snort Doxylamine? Why?

...there, I feel better.)

Last edited:
If you're snorting hydrocodone and apap and unisom and mixing G and etoh it's clearly your intelligence that's at fault.

Just sayin...

(ok, rather than just being a flame...

1) you can't snort hydro+apap and get any effect 500mg apap will block any possible hydro absorbtion

2) G+Alcohol is a great way to cause serious respiratory depression and die

3) Why would you ever want to snort Doxylamine? Why?

...there, I feel better.)

thanks for the second, intelligent half of your response.
I just wanted to make sure that the driving responsibly part of things is well taken care of.

1. uhh, not quite--that was the only way worth feeling the measly 5mg of the hydro--which was noticeably present, albeit weak as expected

2. can be, I'd have doubled the dose i'd taken to expect that, I just fell into a geat deep sleep, upright.

3. Because snorting doxylamine has a *much* higher bioavailibility--seriously, look it up. I find unisom to be a rather clean downer, which we also did a little bit of to kind of help out the rather paltry amount of hydrocodone we had

edit: I understand the flaming and questions of intelligence here; I'm not asking people to repeat this. People have written up far dumber things and ended on a laugh.
I knew what I was getting into, knew my body and my dosages. Not at one point was I out of control, but I did pay for the combination the next day. The only thing I would have changed, as mentioned earlier, is maybe taking about 1.5-2g ghb instead--but it was welcomed respite.

Last edited:
I've got to say, that is a big mix of downers, especially for being up for two days. I'm glad you're ok, and I hope people appreciate that this combination is highly dangerous. I won't go off about it, but I hope you realize that this large mix of drugs is not in line with "harm reduction".

That said, thank you for contributing and I had a question:

I was under the impression that phenibut takes time to kick in and lasts a long time. Do you find rapid effects by mixing it with alcohol? Is that something you have tried before?

You were probably also very dehydrated for your hangover.

I've got to say, that is a big mix of downers, especially for being up for two days. I'm glad you're ok, and I hope people appreciate that this combination is highly dangerous. I won't go off about it, but I hope you realize that this large mix of drugs is not in line with "harm reduction".

Yes, I'm hoping that this is a "don't try this at home kids"--the hangover sucked so bad. I have tolerance to downers in general and all the substances I used somewhat--but never combined them all as such

That said, thank you for contributing and I had a question:

I was under the impression that phenibut takes time to kick in and lasts a long time. Do you find rapid effects by mixing it with alcohol? Is that something you have tried before?

You were probably also very dehydrated for your hangover.

Phenibut does take a long time to kick in, that's why i started my night off with it: a gram in a mixed drink and then another gram about three hours later, again in a mixed drink. 2g's is about as much as i've taken, but I take it semi-frequently, so it feels like a mild xanax and in no way impairs the driving i did for my friends who were under the influence.

I do like combining it with alcohol and have done so quite often. I just drink less to get to the same level, and I like that, having a rather large tolerance to alcohol. Effects are no more rapid, but the two mix nicely.

Dehydration, yes--but I pounded water after the G, and when I woke up--to not much avail. I just had the residuals of some strong chems coursing through me.

thanks for the second, intelligent half of your response.
I just wanted to make sure that the driving responsibly part of things is well taken care of.

1. uhh, not quite--that was the only way worth feeling the measly 5mg of the hydro--which was noticeably present, albeit weak as expected

2. can be, I'd have doubled the dose i'd taken to expect that, I just fell into a geat deep sleep, upright.

3. Because snorting doxylamine has a *much* higher bioavailibility--seriously, look it up. I find unisom to be a rather clean downer, which we also did a little bit of to kind of help out the rather paltry amount of hydrocodone we had

edit: I understand the flaming and questions of intelligence here; I'm not asking people to repeat this. People have written up far dumber things and ended on a laugh.
I knew what I was getting into, knew my body and my dosages. Not at one point was I out of control, but I did pay for the combination the next day. The only thing I would have changed, as mentioned earlier, is maybe taking about 1.5-2g ghb instead--but it was welcomed respite.

1. Any increase in potency you felt was placebo. There is just so much powder in 1500mg of apap versus 15mg of hydrocodone (+doxylamine) that there is just no physiological way that you would absorb any appreciable amount through your nose. Any high you got was from the drip, not from your nose. You are just assaulting your nose with a lot of Tylenol. Just eat them.

2. It's a harm reduction site. Combining G+alcohol is a sure fire way to get yourself killed. I was pointing that out for anyone that thought it might be safe.

3. It's not a 'downer' it's an antihistamine. And yes, the bioavailability is higher intranasally....but it's an antihistamine, and it's cheap. If you want to take an antihistamine just take 2 instead of snorting them. Really the only thing it might do is make you sleepier and make you itch less. What's with the snorting fetish, is your goal a deviated septum?

1. Any increase in potency you felt was placebo. There is just so much powder in 1500mg of apap versus 15mg of hydrocodone (+doxylamine) that there is just no physiological way that you would absorb any appreciable amount through your nose. Any high you got was from the drip, not from your nose. You are just assaulting your nose with a lot of Tylenol. Just eat them.

2. It's a harm reduction site. Combining G+alcohol is a sure fire way to get yourself killed. I was pointing that out for anyone that thought it might be safe.

3. It's not a 'downer' it's an antihistamine. And yes, the bioavailability is higher intranasally....but it's an antihistamine, and it's cheap. If you want to take an antihistamine just take 2 instead of snorting them. Really the only thing it might do is make you sleepier and make you itch less. What's with the snorting fetish, is your goal a deviated septum?

I appreciate yet again your condescending manner of response.

1. you sure do know quite a bit. I concede, but man that was some good apap--let me tell you what!;)

2. thanks again, I don't advise the combo either. I will point out, as mentioned in the report that I have tolerance to both. I didn't need to take 2.5g of G, but a week or so earlier I felt next to nothing from 1.5g.

3. Letter of the law/spirit of the law ring any berrs here? Downer isn't a scientific classing of drugs fyi, but it does well describe the side effects of this particular antihistamine.
Taking two is a lot more product and lasts a lot longer than snorting 1/3 of one--I would have done so If I wanted to--is that redundant?

And I'm trying to get that deviated septum as fast as possible man8) Btw the unisom is really gentle on the nose.

I am sorry if this sounds like a flame, but perhaps it is your writing ability that is at fault if you really were the sober driver. Maybe relatively you were (meaning more sober than anyone else in your group) but otherwise your report makes it seem that you were still intoxicated, and any level of intoxication is too much to drive.

(You said you had 1 drink gin + phenibut, 1 line mephedrone, 1 - 2 more drinks, and 1 more drink phenibut mixer, as well as 300 mg gabapentin before driving to get the hydrocodone. If I interpreted it wrong, I'm sorry...but that's how it seemed the order of events was. If that is the case, however...well, just please be more mindful and responsible with your actions in the future. It is not only your life that is endangered when you drive under the influence of things.)

i once drank a lot, smoked some weed (which i never do) then topped it off with ONE standard vicoden...and got a ravaging hangover. pretty sure i would'a been less hungover without the 5/500 in my gut at the time of going to bed. remember, your liver is the key to success, and if it's working OT to tackle APAP then it's not gonna do a good job of erasing all that ethanol. And since coke metabolizes into HCl in the liver, and ethanol does its own thing, I'm not sure what meph does but it can't be good either. Plus, to reiterate, the GHB + alcohol stuff is just plain stupid. I knew a guy who did that, and he fell down a road embankment...He's in the cemetery now.

i take gabapentin sometimes and it gives me a cloudy sort of hangover, but i doubt that's what was buggin you.

actual question tho: you live in the greater Miami area and your friend's 'coke' was really meph? now THAT is crazy. Besides NYC, i can't think of any other city in america more flooded with cocaine than that one

^^It wouldn't be too hard to figure out the difference between coke and mephedrone IMO. One smell and I could tell the difference 100 out of 100 times :) Meph just has this smell that won't soon be forgotten.

I am sorry if this sounds like a flame, but perhaps it is your writing ability that is at fault if you really were the sober driver. Maybe relatively you were (meaning more sober than anyone else in your group) but otherwise your report makes it seem that you were still intoxicated, and any level of intoxication is too much to drive.

(You said you had 1 drink gin + phenibut, 1 line mephedrone, 1 - 2 more drinks, and 1 more drink phenibut mixer, as well as 300 mg gabapentin before driving to get the hydrocodone. If I interpreted it wrong, I'm sorry...but that's how it seemed the order of events was. If that is the case, however...well, just please be more mindful and responsible with your actions in the future. It is not only your life that is endangered when you drive under the influence of things.)

none taken, to be perfectly clear:
I had 1 drink, 1 small line meph before driving to the cookout--with the phenibut which hadn't even hit me at that point.

Driving to get the hydrocodone several hours later, i had 1 more drink with the phenibut--again not feeling anything. We took the gabapentin when we started snorting the hydro--at which point I was definitely not planning to go anywhere.

I was perfectly sober for any driving that I did and did not endanger myself or others.

i once drank a lot, smoked some weed (which i never do) then topped it off with ONE standard vicoden...and got a ravaging hangover. pretty sure i would'a been less hungover without the 5/500 in my gut at the time of going to bed. remember, your liver is the key to success, and if it's working OT to tackle APAP then it's not gonna do a good job of erasing all that ethanol. And since coke metabolizes into HCl in the liver, and ethanol does its own thing, I'm not sure what meph does but it can't be good either. Plus, to reiterate, the GHB + alcohol stuff is just plain stupid. I knew a guy who did that, and he fell down a road embankment...He's in the cemetery now.

i take gabapentin sometimes and it gives me a cloudy sort of hangover, but i doubt that's what was buggin you.

actual question tho: you live in the greater Miami area and your friend's 'coke' was really meph? now THAT is crazy. Besides NYC, i can't think of any other city in america more flooded with cocaine than that one

The coke was sold as such in miami. i trusted my friend who advertised it as coke, knowing her to have experience with such.
Snorting the line produced burning rather than numbness and the signature meph effects that i know from experience.

^^TOS, I know that smell, but didn't examine the coke before insufflation

Pretty much everything I was going to say, minus: Why in the hell would you mix all htese downers? Especially looking for GHB and making it into an alcoholic drink??? You are looking for trouble my friend