• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction GHB 24/7 use, 5 days withdrawl. Quitting.

want2believ3

Greenlighter
I have a unhealthy relationship with ghb. I relapsed 5 days ago, 24/7 use. 20 maybe 30 ML a day.

I poured out 300MLs today because I can see this not ending well. I saved myself 60MLs for tapering. That was a hard decision. Thankfully a caring friend helped me make it.

Obviously I'm not gonna feel well. But I'm in a situation where I'm being drug tested and cant be very noticeably unwell from withdrawl. Cant take benzos or barbiturates.

I'm on gabapentin, but would prefer to not take extra. Been working on a taper. I have antipsychotics, but dont know if I can get them before I run out.

I need it for sleep, more so rebound than withdrawl. Wake up ever 2-2.5 hours to redose so I can get back to sleep.

How fucked am I? What can I do to not be dangerous sick from withdrawl? How bad will this be? Obviously not as bad when I did 30-60MLs a day for months. Took phenibut to get off but felt horrible after from that. Still tho, I dont wanna need a medically assisted detox. Just got out of 3 months of rehab.

If this is posted in the wrong place, forgive me. First time posting, lurking for 10+ years. Thanks!😊😋

Welcome to Bluelight! What is your history of GHB use like? You say you relapsed 5 days ago... How long were you quit before that?

5 days of 30ML a day doesn't sound that dangerous, if it had been 3 months since your previous use. If thats the case, you should be fine, maybe a bit of rebound anxiety. Gabapentin is a good drug to be on for this. You could get some kava to help. However, if your use is actually worse than this, you could be in for some trouble.