• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! Getting white crystalline powder out of paste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypnotist

Greenlighter
Hello everyone,

after an extraction process, I got a brown paste. So there are still sugar and oils from the plant in it. But how do I get the stuff white, so that I have only the substance I want, without the sugar and oil? I extracted alkaloids.

I have red something about and acid-base-extraction, to get a white powder but dont know, if it is appropriate here and which substance I should use or if I should it completely different...I have also red, that it is kind of the same process with cocaine, because thats also an alkaloid...

So how to do it? Thanks you.

I assume you are referring to extracting DMT?

What plant are you extracting from? What solvents did you use?

You will likely be able to refine it by repeating the process and/or recrystallizing it, as long as you have the correct materials.

I wanted to extract scopolamine from angels trumpet seeds. I shredded them and used 99% alcohol to extract it. Then I filtered it several times and let it dry but it still contains all the sugar and oils, so its brown and soft and no white powder.

And which step should I repeat? I already filtered it multiple times...And I also read, that this sugars and oils cannot be filtered out, that it takes another, different method, to get rid of it, like when one is extracting cocaine, which also comes out as a white powder at the end.

Last edited:
What you gonna do with pure scopo?

The seeds are usable enough as they are but you're likely to have other alkaloids in the mix like atropine.

Well, I want to use the powder of course...I just want to have as pure scopolamine as possible, so a white crystalline powder...And the procedure, how to get it white/crystalline, should also work with other alkaloids, as far as I know.

So what is the best way, to get a pure scopolamine extract, with white powder? On the internet some offer t osell it but I guess, its all scam.

Use covers a wide number of situations, eat, smoke, shoot, administer to somebody else against there knowledge for coercive purposes...

What's your end goal? How much seed did you start with?

Well, as a powder, the best way is to just put it into water and drink it, I guess. Its also the best way of storing, as a powder.

As you can read from my name, I am a hypnotist and I am very experienced in giving suggestions and putting someone into trance. But it doesnt work so well with everyone, so some guys came to the idea with canabis or lsd but these ones do not really fit. But scopolamine is the perfect drug for it. I want to get the effect thats known from devils breath/scopolamine, to get someone into a highly suggestible state of mind, turn down the "free will" but keep the person awake! If the person falls asleep, its useless.

And there are different kinds of seeds, very small ones and bigger ones. I tried a few different ones, one time about 300 small seeds, one time 100 bigger ones but what I got at the end, was a very very small portion of paste, which still had all the sugar and oil in it...So Idk if I did something wrong or if thats just normal, because there is not so much scopo inside.

Well, as a powder, the best way is to just put it into water and drink it, I guess. Its also the best way of storing, as a powder.

As you can read from my name, I am a hypnotist and I am very experienced in giving suggestions and putting someone into trance. But it doesnt work so well with everyone, so some guys came to the idea with canabis or lsd but these ones do not really fit. But scopolamine is the perfect drug for it. I want to get the effect thats known from devils breath/scopolamine, to get someone into a highly suggestible state of mind, turn down the "free will" but keep the person awake! If the person falls asleep, its useless.

And there are different kinds of seeds, very small ones and bigger ones. I tried a few different ones, one time about 300 small seeds, one time 100 bigger ones but what I got at the end, was a very very small portion of paste, which still had all the sugar and oil in it...So Idk if I did something wrong or if thats just normal, because there is not so much scopo inside.
And why would you want to do that?

The tropane alkaloids are pretty toxic and the subjective effects can be variable ranging from stupor to delirium and manic violence. Speaking from personal experience.

Yeah, your yield will be small.

Dude, what is this here?? Is this a drug forum or a trial?! I asked ones simple questions and you, instead of answering or saying nothing, are only coming with more questions...1. it not your business, what I do with it and 2. I already gave you an answer to that.

My question was, hot to get a paste white, into a crystalline powder.

You dont need to tell me about alkaloids and scopo, I informed myself a lot before. Thats why I

didnt post in a drug subthread but extraction, because I know about the drug, I wanna know an answer to my question...

It's a conversation on a drug forum. Why you so defensive, dude?

Sure, you want to remove someone's free will but keep them awake. Doesn't sound sinister at all...

Obviously I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that's why I'm asking for further clarification but... If your subject is doing this willingly why not just get them to consume the extract?

If you look at the title page you'll see it's primary aim is harm reduction. Where's the harm reduction here? Helping you is potentially going to result in harm to either your subject or yourself.

I am not here to have long conversations, especially not, if it is the 5th time someone else posts something, which is stil not an answer, to my very simple question! And that is very annoying and a waste of time.

YES, BECAUSE I AM A HYPNOTIST!!! AS MY NAME SUGGESTS ALREADY!! Why the hell do you think, I would give me such a name and be that open, if it wouldnt be true?!?!? As if I dont know, what people would think and ask, if I tell this! I also could have lied and said, i want it for myself but I didnt!

I dont need any further nonsense timewasting talk, silly queations and accusations, that put me somewhere, were propably 90% of the people on this forum belong! So keep it for those people! Btw, people think about others, what they themselv would do....;)

And now just stop talking or finally give an answer to my very simple question, that I asked now times! Jesus fucking Christ, where am I here...

Sure, you want to remove someone's free will but keep them awake. Doesn't sound sinister at all...
I for one thank you for the questions BB.

Hey OP, chill out. When a post turns suspect people get to ask questions. As far as I know scopolamine and the tropanes are only used successfully by certain medicine men and shamans. Plants of the Gods has a good write up on that. I recommend the book for knowledge.

But yeah man, these type drugs can harm more than help. What do you expect on a harm reduction forum? Us to tell you how to disable people?

What are you talking all the time?? I am not on a harm reduction forum nor thread, I am on a DRUG forum. There are many many topics around that.
FOR THE VERY! LAST TIME! I dont wanna and need to know anything more about alkaloids, scopolamine or whatsoever! I HAVE the knolewdge already, Idk what the hell you guys don understand!!! I asked 100 times about one small step in the extraction process! NOT MORE!!! I ONLY! want to know, how to get a paste into white crysatlline poweder, NOT MORE! A very general basic question! I never asked something about alkaloids, scopo or whatsoever, I never wanted to waste hours and hours and hours and nervs, because of stupid senseless timewasting questions!!

PASE -> How to make white pouder of it -> end of story! NO FURTEHR "ADVICE" and accusatiosn needes, THANK YOU!!!

Congrats, I am locking the thread. If you can get another moderator to open if for you then kudos. And guess what? You won't have to waste time with us anymore.

Not a good first day OP. Welcome though, maybe you can follow the flow of the board going forward. and not act like we are all stupid. People here are pretty cool. You may see that. But losing your temper so early on is not cool.

@Hypnotist
Welcome to Bluelight

I think you have the wrong impression. Bluelight is indeed a harm reduction site, and this is a Focus Sub Forum.
Please read the BLUA before posting again.

PS, all advice given here is under a volunteer basis, no one is compelled to dispense answer on demand.

Again, welcome again, hope to see in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.