View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Getting the last drops out of the bottle

pandahaze

Bluelighter
Hello guys, I got 10 drops sent in mint drop bottle (mixed with mint drops). I managed to lay 5 drop on sour patches, but I can't get the rest despite that I am squeezing the bottle as hard as I can. I don't want to just open the lid and pour it as I can't measure how much is 1 drop.

Hello guys, I got 10 drops sent in mint drop bottle (mixed with mint drops). I managed to lay 5 drop on sour patches, but I can't get the rest despite that I am squeezing the bottle as hard as I can. I don't want to just open the lid and pour it as I can't measure how much is 1 drop.

You could pour/rinse the remainder out with distilled water and then do volumetric dosing.

If it's LSD... You CAN do a bottle wash. You rinse the bottle with a small amount of distilled water and take it. There is one small issue... You will trip fucking HARD. Like blow you out of the water. You can also cut up the bottle itself and lick clean a third of it or so.

If it were me? I'd do a bottle wash down the road. If you're not into strong +3 tripping, have a party with some friends down the way. Once you wash OR open the bottle it basically has to be eaten.

Edit: If washed with distilled water it could hypothetically keep for a long time, but it might also not depending on your technique.

remember to only use distilled water... tap water has chlorine in it... that can damage your LSD...

A family I used to purchase my L from told me a story about how they had done a bottle wash similar to what you describe above euphoricnod. Just as you would expect, they ended up tripping wayyy harder then intended but still had an amazing experience. They were very grateful to be inside of their own homes while in the presence of only themselves, otherwise this would have became an intolerable fiasco to endure.

I would just do a bottle wash as was suggested then measure it out by volume. Test it to see how potent your solution is before you dive in head first.

Use an insulin rig to get the last of it out. Using an insulin is really best because you can measure tenths of a ml.

Thank you so much guys, unfortunately when no reply came I just added small amount of vodka (around 4-5ml) then dropped it on to 5, but of course there is still small liquid left, I'll just dropped that without dropper. I was going to try wash method, but then I thought I would probably fuck it up. I think getting small quantity of drops has its disadvantageous like this one.

And don't lick it... That is just dumb. In stead dilute it. And then figure out slowly by taking a small amount how strong it is.

And don't lick it... That is just dumb. In stead dilute it. And then figure out slowly by taking a small amount how strong it is.

Oh, no I will never do that. Vendor is advertising his sour patches as 150ug, I got them from him many times all of which felt like at least 200-250ug. S/he is known with his strong cids.