Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Getting back on the horse; 3 hits of LSD

Mr.Mountain

Greenlighter
LSD-25(fluff)
Dose: 3 hits
Late February 2014
level of experience : “Seasoned” 8 mushroom trips 1 previous acid trip, salvia, ketamine, benzos, uppers

The second time tripped acid I lost touch with reality. When I permitted myself to let go and it improved the trip tremendously. My mindset was pretty causual about the experience because I did not expect the acid to work. A previous test hit slowed my perception of time and made colors seem more obvious.My friend (J) , his fiance (S) and myself decided to take the acid in their loft apartment overlooking a dam built right above a roaring river. To make doubly sure the first hit was not bunk I had taken 3 hits and then I gave J 2 hits, and S 1. At most it would help me estimate the potency.

Everything made me feel comfortable. At that point I had really wanted to dose with J for the past 3 years.His brother had ruined my first trip and later stole my previous strip of amazing fluff. By choosing to trip It was very appropriate 2nd chance at lsd. It had the potential to redeem me from a previously difficult LSD experience, from the shit with J’s brother and from my recent bout with severe depression that resulted in my hospitalization.

When we arrived at his place we dosed round 3pm. At this point in the day it is was the last few light hours before sunset. We pour gin and relax. Eventually , S suggested J and I take out the trash. We step outside and it was blistering cold. It was getting later and I did not think that the L, would work again. On the way back from the dumpster we run into their neighbor whose parole officer is leaving. He then explains to J that he is being evicted. As J and I walked back into the mill, he informs me that the man being kicked out had sexaully harassed S. This did not bother me though. I still did not think the L would work.

When I returned to the loft I felt compelled to look at the art in J’s and S’s room. I saw a sculpture of a keltic looking tree. All of a sudden I was tripping. It seemed deeper and the dark colors of the room emanated within and without the fine details of the ornament. when I walked out of the room I felt as If I was stepping into another world. The tall kitchen ceiling felt deeper and the light in the room connected with the decorations in the room. Everything was immersive.

We decide to play Mario Kart 64. I could not move yoshi properly, yet somehow I was coming in first place. My controller seemed extremely sensitive when I became aware of the movement of my thumb. As the character spun around corners on the screen it, felt as if I were feeling the excitement that would actually result from that style of driving. I begin laughing hysterically. I had told J that I did not think the L would work, but now we were both tripping. It seemed that while 1 dose had not been enough for me, 2 had made J have a significant trip. S was just quiet.

The LSD was coming in intense waves. S decided to grab food out of the oven and I wondered over to the kitchen. The kitchen area is decorated with a cross of fossils and skelteons of animals and french looking 1920’s art nouveau. I loose myself in the green eyes of a women smoking a cigarette in a painting. Her face is delicate, yet rough but I could not decide which feature was more dominant. Was it evil or good? There was magnetic force that kept staring at her. She began to remind me of my grand mother. They shared similar features; My grandmother was rough around the edges.

I sat back down on the couch with J. As I look at his large desktop the trippy art on his desktop is moving slightly. My stomach either began to feel excitement or hunger. A that point S opened the oven and pulled out the pasta. As I ate it the textures were more defined on my tongue. I realized that I was eating the chicken which was another living thing. This made me uncomfortable, so I decided not to eat.

S turned on the white gas heating stove. I felt like the blue flames in the furnace where in my peripheral vision except I was seeing them with my head facing the furnace. It was almost as if some force made me feel as though they were blowing away from me. It was like everything was slipping past my body as I sat in the bottom of their cozy room with the ceiling at a distance.

By this time J was playing Gary’s mod. He was inflating and deflating the heads of the characters in the game, and then blowing them up. At one point, he created a balloon that went far up in the sky. I thought that it was funny that people could be manipulated to appear differently.The grid on J’s Tron poster above the television was blending in with the wall surrounding it. The people walking in the distance seemed to be walking down a more defined hill as I observed them through the window. It was amazing to perceive the lights of the trucks driving by. The water from the dam was raging. It seemed as if it had more weight to it.

At this point, I went to the bathroom. My eyes were completely dialated and my hair was parted evenly on both sides. I felt like a rastafari. This was probably because I was listening to a lot of jungle music prior to the trip. It felt like rainbows were permeating my consciousness.Having previously had difficult experiences tripping ,I realized that as I walked back from the bathroom I was starting to feel overwhelmed. This time, I allowed myself to go insane. I thought, what do I care If I lose touch with reality? It is not as if the world has ever had much to offer me to begin with. It is ok to be damaged by the acid. The anxiety then went away.

I sat back on the couch and began to explain what I thought about reality. But as I was talking something interrupted me. I realized that you could be on the coatails of the most sublime truth but be interrupted by an external force. I realized the later scenario is the definition of life. J began to grab apples from the fridge and eat them. They seemed to be coming out of the icebox in an infinite loop. J and I laughed at this. S then put on a video of sounds coming from deep space. This was unnerving to me, but again I allowed myself to go insane. J then shut off the video and put on some indie video game. The dimensions of the platform would change colors and angles as the character moved through the levels. This made me feel ecstatic because the visual changes were extremely exciting. After this he put on another game in which the character would jump to the beat of the music. The boss battles featured giant spider like robots and machines in space and in forests. J pointed out that the characters were not actually moving but repeating animation sequences. After he said this I recognized it immediately.

After this J grabbed some of his art (he is a professional artist) and asked me to critique it. I looked gothic and immature, hyperfocused on the macabre. I told him this. J’s ego was threatened and he started to worry. I felt bad, but was more worried that he would have a bad trip. It took S, a few tries to calm him down but it eventually worked. I realized how dimensional and interconnected socialization is. After this point it felt like we were all looping our conversation in a giant trifecta that visually would resemble a braid with arrows. It was all synchronous. At that point I learned that we our interactions with each other are interconnected and follow a psychological path based on the individuals present.

As the L began to wear off, I felt a lovely,pleasant and upbeat after glow. J and S decided to go up to their loft and draw. I stayed downstairs to listen to music and check emails. Suddenly I was motivated to write a poem about how I felt.

You are my fuck with reality
resulting in some massive orgasm
a big bang creating us motherfuckers
at some point or another

In a way I felt badass. The noticeable transition from intoxication to a more sober state made me feel as if I had passed the trip. I then finished the glass of Bombay that someone had poured for me earilier in the night and then drank more, smoked resin and then passed out for an hour or so.
Overall this trip was about picking myself back up and jumping back into that psychedelic headspace. It is amazing what you can reconcile when you get back on the horse.

You could go to a music festival with a test kit to see if you find very pure alice.