• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Getting a buzz from tramadol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
How much do I need to take to get a buzz I have a medium heroin tolerance

1. this post sounds too much like a "how I get high?" post.
2. it depends on your body because some people I knew had seizures even from 200 mg ( 400mg/day being the maximum dosage per day )
3. tramadol is not really similar to heroin, I enjoy both but they are different probably due to the snri part of the trams
4. there is a chance that you might not even feel the "buzz" it depends on your CYP2D6 enzymes ( I had an ex gf who could take over 400mg and not feel anything without any opiate tolerance)
5. this thread will be pretty much closed I suppose but if I was you I would not do a switch, if it its only a one time thing sure start out small and wait before redosing.

Hey OP! It appears that you should have a gander at some of our forum guidelines. It can be a bit confusing, so no harm done at all, but we don't typically like to allow threads to live that are dedicated to nothing more than getting intoxicated for recreational purposes. We are specifically a resource for Harm Reduction, so when you bring something to the community's attention here at BL, it should, pardon my dramatics, contain a certain element of potential danger to you or another person that you are particularly concerned about.

Experimentation with drugs is a personal journey. No one body is the same and just like anything, as you experience these things more and more, you're going to develop your own unique tastes, just like say, movies or music. I really like Metal (Opioids) for instance, but occasionally I listen to a little Jazz (Stimulants) so long as it's the type that includes interesting time changes throughout (Benzodiazepines). I listen to varying degrees of each musical genre to extents that are both my own and also constantly changing.

So, your question is pretty much impossible to answer with accuracy. What you do need to know:

Tramadol (Ultram) significantly lowers the seizure threshold. Through your experimentation, safety would dictate that you cannot exceed a dosage of 300mg in a single sitting without having to have major concerns for seizure potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.