Gettin it up on E

CD

Bluelighter
There was a post a while ago where people (guys) were saying they can't perform sexually on E. I havn't been in a situation where I could find out for sure... Does anybody have this problem? Is it the amphetimine like effects?
Thanks
smile.gif

PLUR
Cuzdave
------------------
'We pushed it in our mouths, pushed it deep inside. All wrapped up in ribbons the night the dream the time love died' RS

I've been rolling every weekend since the beginning of the summer, and last weekend I did'nt have a problem getting it up. I was getting real diggity at the club. =o) But I do notice that durring the week I'm not really in the mood as much as I used to be.

My bf can get it up on E... just can't, uh, YOU know, get it back down in the happy way he'd like, hehe.. But he says it's not as frustrating as you'd think, and that sensations all feel so good that he doesn't mind not being able to, uh, reach the big O as it were.
wink.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~

I'm the same as Ashke's bf. I can get it up OK, but have a rough time reaching the big O. I find that I really have to concentrate on that, but when I do, it is intense!

can you guys get it up while peaking? cause i know coming down from e that most guys can get it up and keep it going and going and going! But during peak e time - not going anywhere!
curious

I've started rolling this last summer. Since then I've only tried to really fool around twice. I could get hard, but climaxing is almost out of the question. I'm too distracted by the roll to care.

I've started rolling this last summer. Since then I've only tried to really fool around twice. I could get hard, but climaxing is almost out of the question. I'm too distracted by the roll to care.

I've been rolling a few times a month for the past 3 years. Rolling always makes me lovey, which usually leads to my feeling horny. A few years ago I couldn't get it up until after the peak, and then I couldn't come until the roll was almost completely over. Now I can get it up almost the whole time, though it still takes a long time to come, which is sometimes frustrating.
I believe this is initially caused by the altered mental and physical sensations experienced by x users. The greater the change in feeling from how you usually feel, the greater the (very pleasant) disorientation, so the greater the difficulty getting your sexual equipment in order. So it gets easier as you get used to those feelings.
I find the speed content of the pill matters, too. Speedier pills make it more difficult for me to perform, though some people report just the opposite.
Some, though not most, of my female partners and friends have had trouble coming while rolling as well. I believe this is due to some of the same reasons as above, especially problems concentrating.
------------------
When The Going Gets Weird, The Weird Turn Pro
- Hunter S. Thompson