• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Generation Rx (docu idea)

Feldais

Bluelighter
I have been thinking of a documentary that should be made about the actual history of Big Pharma and Drug Laws.

Of all the recent documentarys I have seen about the Oxycontin issue, I have yet to see one that explains how Big Pharma got so powerful and influential or how companies like Purdue got away with putting a dangerous and highly addictive drug on the market. I would really like to see interviews with those in the FDA who saw this Rx epidemic coming and warned people.

Errrr I really need to figure out how to make my own movies damn it!

if you feel this needs to be made, what better way to solve the problem than to make it (or facilitate the making of it) yourself?

alasdair

Errrr I really need to figure out how to make my own movies damn it!

Step 1. Research
Step 2. Acquire camera
Step 3. Film
Step 4. Edit
Step 5. Distribute

It's never been easier to make and distribute films than it is today.

Good point, but it can be done on a pretty small budget.

this is a great idea for a sort of documentary/expose; however, it's already been done

Big Bucks, Big Pharma brings a bunch of the aforementioned points to the table, and it is free to watch

Thanks for the link.........I shall definitely check it out

this is a great idea for a sort of documentary/expose; however, it's already been done

Big Bucks, Big Pharma brings a bunch of the aforementioned points to the table, and it is free to watch
I recently found and watched this and wow. There was a lot of information that only supported my belief that Big Pharma is just too damn powerful and detrimental to this country.

If I had the equipment and means I would love to do a doco focused on Purdue and the relationship they had with FDA and doctors. That is the doco I would like to see made.

"America's Drug War" is one of my favorites as is "Damage Done: The Drug War Odyssey"

And if I had the knowledge and computer means to make it trust me I would and the first people to know about what I had made would be all of those on Bluelight!

Last edited:
I have previously downloaded a documentary with this exact title. Or have I misunderstood, and this was the basis for your idea?