GBL and GHB doses

Dr.DOB

Bluelighter
I'm under the impression that GHB is healthier than GBL is this true? I also heard that you need less GHB to get the same effects than GBL, in other words GHB is more potent than GBL is this true? Why is GBL more unhealthy?

Dunno why your asking here but-

GBL is considered by some to be more harmful- although there is little evidence for this. The 'Lactone' part of the molecule makes some people a bit nervous. There is low level evidence for an increase in acidosis - but this is not replicated in vivo.

GHB is a powder and GBL is a liquid. Typical doses are something like 2.5grams of GHB or 2ml of GBL.

Well I got a liquid solution of GHB just like how XYREM comes so milliliter for milliliter which is more potent?????

It would depend on what concentration you got it could be 5g/ml or 1mg/ml.. You need to ask whoever you got the solution from...

This is the reason ghb has such a bad rep. Noone knows the concentration, then someone od's. You need to evaporate the liquid then weigh out the powder.

Is this the same GHB that is being compared to Baclofan? If so does taking the muscle relaxer help with body building?