• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

fun with vaping! ode to a volcano

darkdonnyo

Greenlighter
hi everyone,

i thought i would post here to ask a different sort of question. what has everyone had success with vaporizing in their S&B volcanoes, in addition to or with dry herb? here are some settings and experience notes for a few that i know of:

FYI - a bag of vapor here refers to the pre-made easy valve bags ordered with the volcano.

DISCLAIMER - while i'm a proponent of vaping and like how controlled conditions cause predictable reactions and by-products, and the level of control that the volcano gives the user in that regard, the only drug i have ever recommended to anyone is marijuana. exercise EXTRA CAUTION and diligence to avoid addiction to the substances below. or in the case of prescribed medication (re: stimulants), use as prescribed by a doctor.

Okay, now the fun part.

adderall: volcano set from to 7, increased to 9 in increments of your choice (202 - 226 deg C), stir 1-2 crushed pills 15 mg into a fine powder and sprinkle with ABV (if you prefer only the effect of vaped amphetamine :-D)

what to expect: taste - there is a slight after taste on the outbreath that can be described as sweet and not unpleasant; vapor - expect a yield of 4-5 bags of moderate vapor concentration; effect - expect the heady effects of an adderall buzz - increased focus, propensity for sitting still, but way more potent - like think 5x more potent than taking orally. here's the kicker though - since you're vaping, and breathing out like 50% of the amphetamine vapor on your outbreath, it doesn't stay in your tummy like an orally administered adderall, so expect the high to only last maybe half as long as a pill. ah the tradeoffs. also, don't expect any shitty cardiovascular side-effects. for some reason, my heart rate remains normal and doesn't race or get arrythmias like when i take the pills as prescribed. weird, i know. i can only attribute it to the likely fact that the vapor is diffusing into the blood in your lungs and being carried directly to the brain, where the amphetamine crosses the blood brain barrier more quickly and in greater quantities than if absorbed through the stomach lining.

Notes:
-the adderall powder, when heated at these settings, will nearly disappear completely, leaving behind tannish colored specs mixed into the dried herb. this is the pill binding agent that has been left behind by the vaporized amphetamine.
-i've not tried this for an ER formulation.
-expect the same benefits that you would see from vaporizing any other substance. no harmful free radical combustion by-products or carcinogenic, tar-filled, acrid smoke.

cocaine hcl (yep, you read that right. powdered cocaine. vaped here first, folks. jk - maybe.): volcano set from 5.5 to 8.5, increased in increments of your choice (181 - 220 deg C), stir roughly 1 line's worth of cocaine (totally powdered - try to use as pure as you can find. this will greatly reduce potential negative health effects of vaporized cutting agents, although, by it's nature, the gradually increased, isothermally applied heat from the volcano tends to cause the release of vapors for certain substances only in narrow bands of temperature ranges. if you want, you can expel the first bag of vapor yielded from this process to eliminate as much of the 'early-vaporizing/first-vaporized' substances that will vaporize quicker and at lower temperatures than our intended target, cocaine)

what to expect: taste - it sort of tastes like cocaine after the first 5 hits or so, but with none of the unpleasant, solvent-like bitterness that you get from post-nasal drip or rubbing your gums. also, don't expect numbness - totally weird, i know. i completely expected it, but i think it might be due to the fact that the vapor is just so much more diffuse than the powdered form, and that it's being absorbed mostly in the lungs and not really by your soft tissues/mucous membranes in the sinuses or mouth. vapor - expect a yield of 4-5 bags of vapor for a line's worth of coke. effect - you'll feel very stimulated, very quickly. not really euphoric. but you'll have laser focus and quick but ordered thoughts. you'll feel awake. much faster come-up than snorting, but expect a bit less intense high that is sustained only about 15 minutes after you last vaped - it really makes you appreciate how short-acting the effects of coke really are - note, i didn't say subtle here. you'll definitely know you're high. also, sorry - no bell-ringers here if that's what you were expecting. even if it's the highest quality stuff, vaping takes time - time to heat up, time to fill the bag, time to take 4-5 hits. imagine - it takes probably 30 hits taken at 4 different heat settings with a total wait/sit time of 20 minutes. that's a lot longer interval than a rail of coke insufflated in one go.

Notes:
-"but but but smoking cocaine hcl is a waste of money! it's just a placebo effect! you have to turn it into a free base (crack) before you can smoke it!" <= there is some truth to this, depending on how the powder is heated. if it's burnt before it has a chance to evaporate, then yeah - you're going to get a burnt stinky mess. BUT if you heat the cocaine isothermally (that is, at a constant temperature), and hold the temperature at just the right point - above the melting point and below the combustion temperature - you can literally witness the tiny white crystals disappearing as you vape.
-make sure you stir the cocaine in with/sprinkle over ABV before you vape it. the powder is super fine and if it's not trapped in the volcano's vape chamber, some can escape before having a chance to heat and vaporize.
-literally all you will do after you discover this mode of cocaine consumption is sit and binge vape all of your cocaine in ~.2g quantities. woohoo.

crystal meth (please don't judge me, i flushed the remainder of the shards after this first experiment. i'm an experimentalist at heart. i also tell myself it's better for me since i'm vaping it. this is in no way an endorsement for meth :-D): volcano set to 7.5 ONLY (207 deg C). use the oil/wax wire pad that they give you in the volcano set so the melted substance doesn't drip into your heating element. you can also sprinkle the shards over ABV - this actually tends to work better because you can dump the ABV after vaping your drugz (the meth melts and sticks to the ABV instead of the wire mesh, where it will stay and make your later vaping sessions taste like meth. ew. meth). quantity for test - umm. like .1 grams? a big-ish shard, like a big piece of kosher/sea salt. don't overdo it meth heads!

what to expect: taste - ew. fucking meth. gross. in fairness, it actually is pretty neutral. there's a faint sweetness and solvent-like character to it that's amplified times like 1,000,000 when it's heated too high - so make sure you keep the temps moderate. 7.5 and lower only. vapor - expect a yield of 2-3 bags of relatively light vapor for the quantity above. effect - you feel really stimuated. really similar to the adderall effects listed above.

Notes:
-if you do it right, the crystal shouldn't really burn up. it should melt from solid to liquid, and then go from a liquid to a vapor pretty quickly. depending on the level of impurities found in your substance, a little substance should be left behind. but it should not appear to burn or char at these conditions.
-seriously, don't do meth.

That's all i've got for now. good luck. share your experiences and thoughts below.

Welcome to the forums! We no longer have a vaping section but I'll move this to Basic Drug Discussion.