• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Fucking Phenibut Issues, WHY NOW?

yteek

Bluelighter
Ok, I've been using phenibut probably a year or so, seemed like a great and useful drug, little to no issue initially. Now an assortment of issues are coming up, the day after for my last two uses resulting in severe heartburn and vomiting and this never came up before.

I initially had a batch of crystals the size of sea salt grains, now this crystallized powder, same company, but partly and genuinely curious as to if there is an issue with the batch. Then again, I think something may of came about with my mind and body, that now insist to reject the phenibut, who knows?

Open to theories as to why this has occurred.

I've been on phenibut about 9 months daily. Over the last month and a half I've been tapering. I was at 3.5g a day now I'm down to 400mg. I hope to be off completely in 2-3 weeks.

The negative effects started for me after about 3 months. I was just so scared of withdrawal that I kept taking it. I don't have heartburn or nausea. I just feel weird as fuck. Foggy head. No motivation. Tired all the time. I actually feel better at 400mg than I did at 3.5g.

How much are you taking? Let me go ahead and tell you man, phenibut is not sustainable. This is my second time being hooked on this bullshit. It will ALWAYS turn into a negative addiction with daily use. My best advice to you is to start tapering off. I've been extensivly researching phenibut for months now, if you need help tapering I can help you come up with a plan.

I just re-read your post, and it looks like you might not be taking it daily lol kudos to you.

I would suggest to just stop taking it if your not addicted and It's giving you bad side effects. Phenibut loses It's magic after a while even without daily use. It's the most unpredictable drug I've ever encountered.

Yeah forgot to post, only twice a week, usually Friday and Saturday. Often I would skip weeks based on weather or plans falling through.

Never take it daily, I just dose 2.5 grams, then usually top it off with .5 a little later.

I wouldn't say these side effects are fucking horrible, but they just are lending to me doubtful of the balance of pros and con aiding in my favor, still think the pros are worth it.

But yes Joey I have found it be wishy washy, kinda unpredictable, never knowing what card I'll be dealt at this point.

Never been addicted to it, I keep a strict dosing schedule as I see it all goes down hill when you push your luck with really high doses, and daily use for some time, I don't know why people test their luck bending those rules.

It's an easy trap to fall in to. I have bad anxiety and was in a bad spot in my life. Went through a bad break up, lost my job, and got kicked out of my apartment all in the same month. So I started taking phenibut. It feels like your life is perfect no matter whats going on for the first couple months. But now I have a huge weight on my shoulders trying to get off this shit.

Just a quick question... does your phenibut come with a lab analysis? Mine always does, and that should give a bit more confidence to its use. As for the heart burn, phenibuts pretty acidic, so if there is some other environmental change, the high acidity of the phenibut could exacerbate stomach conditions to make it noticeable note when it never was before. However, this drug in particular has a tendency to turn on its users.

The one and only time I tried Phenibut, it actually was very euphoric, relaxing and very much like GHB. Why does everyone say that its not euphoric and why do you take it if it doesn't feel good?

^ I know your post wasn't directed at me but while I'm here I may as well respond. I never found phenibut very euphoric at all, very overated IMO, especially with some of the MDMA comparisons. Not even GHB has been comparable in euphoria to good MDMA to me and that has always produced stronger effects than phenibut with less sides. Phenibut is however a decent functioning anxiolytic so I took it occasionally until it got to a point where the rebound and side-effects weren't worth it (which honestly didn't last long :\).

Ok, I've been using phenibut probably a year or so, seemed like a great and useful drug, little to no issue initially. Now an assortment of issues are coming up, the day after for my last two uses resulting in severe heartburn and vomiting and this never came up before.

I initially had a batch of crystals the size of sea salt grains, now this crystallized powder, same company, but partly and genuinely curious as to if there is an issue with the batch. Then again, I think something may of came about with my mind and body, that now insist to reject the phenibut, who knows?

Open to theories as to why this has occurred.
I get this issue a lot, I attribute it to the acidity. Switching to the Free Amino Acid version (aka FAA) should do wonders. If that doesn't at least help you can attribute it to a poor reaction to the drug itself I guess.

The one and only time I tried Phenibut, it actually was very euphoric, relaxing and very much like GHB. Why does everyone say that its not euphoric and why do you take it if it doesn't feel good?

When did I say it wasn't euphoric or that it didn't feel good?

It does, but, it has side effects as well.