fuck shrooms and fuck everything

curiosity

Bluelighter
ok so recently i broke up with my girlfriend after a good whiles dating one of my good friends goes out with her without even talking to me about it 2 days later but i geuss that makes sense i did break up with her i cut my hair figure its time for a change (i had realy long hair) change my style a little then everythings good until i go do shrooms with a few friends but me and one other person were the only people high then while im on shrooms i cant act normal (go figure its my second time) and people decide its a good idea to start judging me without even really knowing me and testing my abilities to make decisions in certain situations at first i thought it was a conspiracy but then i thought to myself wait alot of people have trips like this so i ignored it then i knew it was after a while and now just because i was quiet most of my high since i wasnt really in the mood to talk they think im against everything they were talking about wich would make me a horrible person although im not and i was just high and didnt feel like talking not to mention they'll probably or probably already started spreading shit about me being a horrible person so any of the people i was considering a relationship with i probably wont be getting into relationship with and im slowly starting to regain feelings for my ex and now i dont even want to leave my house because this whole situation is so shit i know it will probably pass or atleast hopefully but how long it will take i still have no clue who knows mayb it wont even pass my question is what would you do?not to mention these people probably dont even want me around them...

I think maybe you should realize that it's in your best interest to not want to be around them...They sound very judgmental and like a bunch of immature drama-queens. Silence = disapproval? Fuck that. You were on shrooms doing your own thing, that's a load of BS. You should just like, go about things as if none of this happened and try to find some better people to chill with, but at the same time see if you can clear the air with these guys a bit, if you feel the need to. Just explain to them what you've said here, if they can't relate or at least have a little empathy then their simply not the kind of people I'd want to hang with myself.

Sorry man but were you still high when you wrote that? It sounds to me like you're suffering from paranoia pretty bad. I don't know about your girlfriend situation but I'd wait a day or so at least before you make any big decisions about what has (or hasn't) happened. Just take it easy man.

^^^
Another vote for not making any decisions about anything for a few days because your post reads like you're still tripping.

im not still tripping and i actually wasnt tripping when i wrote that but i think the paranoia stayed with me anyway :S thxx for the advice guys

Sounds like quite an unpleasant trip. Psychedelics often bring up a bunch of stuff, especially if you are going through a difficult period. It may be helpful to lay off the substances as much as possible until you are able to process the breakup and work through whatever feelings you are having. And it's especially important to have a safe setting with psychedelics, so if your friends are not supportive then they may not be the best people to trip with anymore.

Good luck man, this will pass :)

Sounds to me like they were being immature with the whole test thing. I've seen people trying to freak someone out while tripping like waving hands in front of face and stupid shit. It's not like someone tripping needs any help with visuals (in that sense). Anyways it might be possible that you were analyzing things a bit too much and people don't think that you were being judgmental for not talking. Just explain the situation if you feel the need and it'll work out ok. I gotta tell this story 'bout what we did to a friend tripping (it's pretty fucked up but he forgave us). He had ate 5 grams of shroomies and was tripping hard. My other friend used to shoot up oxy and H and he was high that night. When friend tripping wasn't looking we threw him some fake blood and he dripped it down his nostrils and was laid back in his bed looking ghostly. My friend about shit when he turned around and saw him laid out with blood coming out his nose but we only kept it going for like 5 seconds. It was pretty messed up tho.