• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Freind drank alot of 190 proof help please.

ShAYZoN

Bluelighter
He drank about a quarter of 190 and he puked alot and is gone should we be worried he is on his side in the bathroom and is laying there he is breathing but he doesn't want us in there any comments please.

Call 911, especially if you're unsure if there may be other drugs involved...

Make sure he stays on his side and monitor his breathing and colour. There's not really anything you can do at home to diminish the CNS effects of the alcohol. Be willing to call an ambulance if he passes out and no longer responds to external stimuli or if his breathing slows or becomes erratic. There's not really any home assessment you can make of whether it's safe for him to sleep it off if those things happen.

You don't mention whether or not he's ingested any other drugs but if he has that makes alcohol poisoning even more dangerous and will affect his body's ability to process the alcohol.

No matter how much he doesn't want you in the bathroom, it's really not safe to leave him alone at this point.

if hes got enough energy to fight you ,to keep you out of bathroom ,hes fine otherwise DO NOT LEAVE HIM ALONE! CALL EMS IF HES NOT RESPOSIVE

He won't remember it tomorrow anyway so do what you need to do to keep him alive. I know a LOT of angry drunks. Unfortunately.

We got him outside and he is what seems to be dry heving he is grunting and making puking motion his eyes are responsive to light he is breathing. He makes nosie when we talk to him low meh noises he is I think sleeping.

6oz of 80% is equivalent to 12oz of 40% a.k.a. about 8 drinks. Since he's puked, and a guy, and is still conscious, he will be alright.

edit: assuming you meant one quarter of a 26?

About 12oz of a mountin dew bottle I think he is going to sleep. Lol and by the way I'm not drunk my spelling is bad I'm on a i touch and extremely tired and everyone got me up because I know a good amount about drugs Ect so they always get me up lol."