Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Freemasons feat/vs. SpiraluSS

SpiralusSancti

Bluelighter
Well let’s talk freemasonry!

If some of you guys conspiracies are right, posting this will kill me if I’m lucky, if I’m not I’ll become girl in Martyr movie or something…

So here we go---

At a rather young age I met my first, hm, confirmed mason so to speak, I can’t go into too much detail (cuz of mine privacy) but I’ll go into enough to possibly upset some. It’s a person who’s a good friend with one (living) American president. I was a rebel teen, and I hated it. I figured out he’s a mason before I had it confirmed. How? Well, those who met one know it’s not hard to recognise them and that’s also kinda the point. He like fucking models, he likes church, he has more money than G, his wife puts out with him cuz of all mentioned…he raised to the top by for me unknown means, but I could speculate… He didn’t like me either I think..

Fast forward X years. My very good friend/(ex)biz partner admitted to me he deals with a high ranking mason (I figured it out, cuz, idk, I’m an angel of blur or something?) and I didn’t like that. He “corrected” himself saying he’s not his friend but just a biz partner. Soon after my life got destroyed, I lost a lot money and a lot more drugs and a lot lot more people… Masons or the fact I got too deep into drugs at that time? Well, let’s leave that to the imagination...both mine and yours, as some things were rather weird but I was also low/high af at that point and dealing directly with powerful people that were (to my knowledge) not connected to masons.

Now fast forward again…recently (so I heard, but don’t doubt it) high ranking mason said -

MARKET IS ALL AND ALL IS MARKET!

Is hell & heaven market too? Might be, no?

Well let leave it there, fraternity around G but almost all of them a lot more into $!

♡ SO HELP ME’ME WE WILL WIN ♡

Cat Illuminati GIF

I’ll drink in the name of second from left cat and maybe unwind my tongue even more but would much appreciate if someone else chips in so we can keep up the good fight..