**For you Majestica** And all the other BESTEST friends

GaBBeRSaUrUs

Bluelighter
Peka, i just wanted to tell ya and make this public that you are an awesome friend. Way beyond what i can put to words. I dont know what i would of done without ever meeting you. You do so much things for me each day. You always make me smile and laugh. You always put up with my mood swings.
smile.gif
And you tell the truth
smile.gif
,,no matter what, you can't lie at all. You have introduced me to many beatiful people, Ronnie and Marty and I thank you for that. They are really important people to me.
Now here's a story of how we met to for anyone who doesn't know us....Peka and I met on Oct. 30, 7:30pm im pretty sure. We both heard many good things about eachother through a mutual friend but have never met. On that night, we all planned to go to a party together.. Freakin '99..For some reason, i don't know why Peka and I decide to take the bus together from Kitchener to Toronto and meet at the bus terminal right before taking the bus. Our mutual friend described both of us to eachother so we would know who eachother were. When i first seen her i remember saying how beautiful i thought she was. On the bus we completly connected. I did her hair into cornrolls
smile.gif
(i do remember every detail) and we talked and got to know eachother. Well we hit it off very well. Durning the night, i wondered off??,,,she wondered off??,,well we got seperated and found other people to talk too.
Well morning comes, music shuts off, crowds start leaving the tents and then i realize that Peka was carrying my money, bus tickets, everything and if i don't find her I would of be stranded. While waiting what seemed like forever for the crowd of WAYYY TOO MMMUUCCCHH PPEEOOPPPLLLEE to leave, raining outside, freezing cold and me without a jacket crying, the last person to leave the tent was my Peka. I was never so happy to see anyone in my life. She looked like an angle to me. She wanted to wait inside to see if she could find me, she wasn't gonna leave without me. Let me add she could of got a ride back to Kitchener because she knew some people there but she waited to find me.
Now we have been the bestest friends for about 4 months and shared so many great times with eachother and so many more to come. She understands and listens to everything I say and doesn't judge it at all,, even sometimes when it is a bit stupid.
smile.gif
After meeting her now i do know what a best friend is....I love you Beth..
Hugs and Kisses,
CyDe
**I dont know what is out there,,i can't tell the future..i know nothing of an after life..if i died tomorrow and ceased to exist, i'd be pretty pissed if i havnt enjoyed my life. So i live it to the highest degree of enjoyment**

((((HUGS)))) That was the most MaGiCaL nite of my life. My life has completely changed just by meeting 1 VERY SPECIAL person (Cyde aka GaBBer)!
WoW u made us Public
smile.gif
hehehe
I am wondering if any of u out there has experienced a similar encounter? and wouldn't mind sharing it with us
Thanx for all your support GaBBer!!!
I Love You
Maj
MaD HuGs & LoTs Of BeAuTiFuL SmIlEs

Hey Gabbersaurus...
Just wondering...do I fit in anywhere good ? Or do I fit in at a "bad" position.
Hey Majestica, coming back to school in February ?
I have in my life, felt a bond like the one you two have...with a few people.
It's a never ending circle...
We talk...
We fight...
One leaves...
Other grows lonely...
Both meet up again...
Talk it over...
Sort things out...
Back to where they started...
And, "Here we go again !"
Even though it always happens, I always willingly make up with my friends (only my real ones though). I know who they are, and I know I can give them my life...and not be afraid...
------------------
All I have to say is PLUR to everyone...I believe in what I say, I live it too!
Whenever I Rave, I always remember, ANNEI, RABU, KESSOKU, IKEI.

I just wanted to share a poem i wrote about a friend i wish i could have met better.
---
Stars, blue and warm, swimming in those depths.
Soft and tender, wraps your words.
We look and nothing is revealed, except one thing.
You are there, and I am here.
-
Distance always so great, there is a fear of falling.
Close to you, warms my thoughts.
We speak and nothing is completed, except one thing.
You are here, and I am there.
-
Thoughts of joy wane and wax.
Hold so close, soul rejoices.
We join and all is completed, except one thing.
You are where, and I am here.
---
Rolex
smile.gif
I PLUR YOU GUYS

Hey GaBBeR, I heard a bunch of you are from Kitchener, let me know of who cause I go to U of Waterloo but I am in Ottawa and maybe we can plan a meetup during the first week of May.
Let the Doc know whats up.