• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Fluff LSD 1 or 2 hits), experienced,interesting perception with close eye visuals

Mr.Mountain

Greenlighter
interesting experience with close eye visuals

Last night I spontaneously decided to take some acid. The trip felt mostly like my other acid experiences except this time I decided to close my eyes. I did this towards the end of the peak after smoking some weed. I also had a good pair of headphones on my ears.

I saw complex geometric grids in black white and grey that seemed to be speeding past me in all different directions. Sometimes they became circular but would then morph into waves on the periphery. It felt as if I were experiencing some sort of motion that had no concern for my own body. At one point I noticed a triangular circle like shape with hundreds of lines running through specific vertex, at that point it felt as if I were in a different dimension that did not require my body to be perceived.

I noticed that music affected the way the CEV’s behaved. When I turned the volume up, they seemed to be more defined. The faster the music was the more exciting they became. Sometimes It was as if I were looking at isolated shapes, but at other times they would encompass my whole visual field. When I opened my eyes It felt as if I were sitting in the incorrect spot.

The wierd thing was it felt strangely “holy.” I want to do this again but for a longer period and see how far it will take me. Do any of you have any advice or experience with this?
Untitled_1.jpg