Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

First time trying MDMA. I Love molly!

miyo00124

Bluelighter
So the other day i was pretty broke and looking for a buzz i had 10$ and since ive been smoking weed for sooooo long a gram just doesent really do it(might be because i live in a small village and the green is not the best unless you go to the city). so i hit up my guy and asked him if he knew where i could get some speed he said "nope but i gota surprise for you come on down!". so i got excited and longboarded down to his apartment.
i get there and i see some white powder on the table and at first i thought it was coke. I wasent very excited after i saw what i beleived to be coke . he came out of his bedroom and said want some molly. then i relized it wasent coke but it was infact mdma. :). I was super pumpoed gave him a high five then did the 2 lines that i say when i came in. then he hooked me up with .2 for the price of .1 (I dont know why hes usally stingy as all hell but i think he was just really high). I said thats it??? there was barly any in the bag . he explained that those lines i just did were more than a point each. By that time i still was not feeling anything . so then we started smoking a bit of weed and he packed me 3 yets/poppers and on the 3rd one he packed some mdma on top. after i exhaled i was definitally feeling it . I had so much energy and idk why but the couch i was sitting on felt soooooo amazing i was peeting it like a dog for at least an half an hour. After that i did the molly i just bought and it hit me so hard after about 15 minites i decided to leave . i started top longboard home and it was so much fun .i got home tried to relax but i couldent. all i wanted to do was longboard so i went on a 1 hour shit trek on the longboard not knowing where i was going. i ran into some friends in there truck and i was so pumped because i thought it would be a great idea to grab on the back of there vehicle and for them to tow me around.well that was a terrible idea. they gave it shit and i was screaming woohooo over and over for what reason i dont know. then i hit a pot hole and faceplanted got up and powerlaughed which is outof character for me because usally when i wipe out im a huge bitch about it . after alittle bit of dicking around i went home and was still pretty high. when i got home i found the fuzzyiest blanket i could find layed on my bed looking at the ceiling peting it for the remainder of the high . that night i couldent sleep at all (not sure if it was because of the molly). so i popped a zoplicone and finally fell asleep.
Overall this was a great experiance and would definetly do it again. Only part that was shitty was the part where i faceplanted/ but other than that great time.