• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants first time meth, IV

ryand123

Bluelighter
So today i did meth IV for the first time. I have no tolerance whatsoever. i did a small shot (a shard maybe the size of the black part of the plunger of a needle). it was great, no heart rate increase or any bad effects. pure euphoria. over the course of 4-5hrs i did three more shots about that size. But about an hour or so ago my heart rate has increased alot, i got a headache, and im a little hot (not too hot though). i dont rrally feel highh anymore, just sped. what can i do to relieve these symptoms? is everything ok? i dont feel panicky, just a little nervous and want to know whats going on. its been about 3hrs from the last shot.

I think your heart rate was up the whole time and you only start to feel it when you begin coming down. Sounds like you're just coming down to me..

That tends to happen, it starts out all euphoria and pleasure but as you keep dosing your heart may start to race and anxiety sets in. Well, don't do anymore meth and next time you want to do this have a benzo on hand.

Yeah I agree with madskills and f1n1shed. I am a beginner myself but am slightly educated on the effects of IV Meth. A very bad habit but that's not what your here for. IV Crystal is different than smoking or ingesting, it starts out super euphoric and then once you come down from initial high you start to feel the negative effects which include but are not limited too: high heart rate, depression, body aches, headaches, and the obvious ones like no hunger, thirst ect. Crystal is very hard on the body and depletes the body's nutrients and about now you should bring peing dark yellow and maybe a stomach ache along with high heart rate. Doing more can up your serotonin and might cover up the negative effects temporarily but you will not peak again and eventually you'll just be wasting dope because your coming down and your body is exhausted and can't feel it anymore. I would recommend to quit using about now and stick through the comedown process because you will come down eventually and the less you do and prolong it, it will be a lot easier. Obviously you should drink water get some food, maybe take multi vitamin after you eat, take a shower and your body should feel a lot better believe it or not. A lot of people don't believe how important it is to keep up on water and nutrients it helps with the high and comedown a lot, and of course keeps your body healthy. Crystal is very hard on body so this is important. As far as your symptoms go these are pretty normal and you shouldn't worry, it's always good to be safe. I would wait to do more until after you finally sleep so you can actually feel the euphoria again. If you as I said above and still feel uncomfortable then I would try one of the following: if you can obtain any benzos or opiates that might help bring you down and relax you. Maybe melatonin or Seroquel or any antipsychotic or certain sleeping pills, refrain from the ones that cause loss of reality and make you trip if you don't sleep like ambien, becaus if you don't get sleep then you don't want to start trippin. There are a few threads on sleeping on aphetamines that go into what OTC drugs work best maybe check that out if all else fails. If you must keep using you probably won't reach initial peak but using larger doses will help but might just speed u out. Try doing something easy and productive if you can't sleep to pass time. Once you use there is no way to take it back so sit it out and enjoy the dope! A lot of it can be overcome mentally. I hope I helped let me know if you have any questions I'll be up tonight in same boat. Best regards

So my heart rate is still fast. not pounding anymore but still fast. thats the only side effect thats still remaining. its been almost 24hrs since my last shot. and i have just eaten for the first time maybe 30min ago, been keeping hyrdrated too. And ive had about 1hr of sleep during these past 24hrs. is the fast heart rate normal even this long after dosing?

yeah mate its a hell of a drug dooo you want to keep slamming shard buddy o ya just add benzoes or other dope that will make it better suuuure pssh please

So my heart rate is still fast. not pounding anymore but still fast. thats the only side effect thats still remaining. its been almost 24hrs since my last shot. and i have just eaten for the first time maybe 30min ago, been keeping hyrdrated too. And ive had about 1hr of sleep during these past 24hrs. is the fast heart rate normal even this long after dosing?

yes, in fact it's to be expected. sleep deprivation alone is known to increase your heart rate, i'd get worried if it slows down much before you get a few good hours sleep.

Wow, something I will NEVER EVER FORGET was the super intense, super orgasmic rush the first time I ever shot Crystal Meth. I don't usually do uppers, having been addicted to pain killers for many years. Once in a blue moon, if it's offered to me I'll do some Crystal. Last summer, while I was working in my restaurant, an old friend came and sat at the bar. After some catching up, he convinced me to buy a qg after work, and that I had to blast it. I'm usually pretty easy to convince. When I got home, it was a few of us sitting in my bedroom, all eyes on me. My dude told me to go ahead and do the whole .25 and I would be fine... Keep in mind I hadn't done any amphetamines in over 2 years... But I believed him anyways. I put that whole fuckin bag in my spoon and added 50 units of water. The crystals dissolved in less than a second and I knew I was dealing with some primo shit. When I drew the solution back up, it really confused me that i drew 70 Units into the syringe that started as only 50. Heroin doesn't do that, and I found it fascinating. Then the moment of truth. I stuck the needle in, registered a vein... And I was already fucking high. Before I even started to push the plunger I could taste the shit. I pushed that fucker all the way in with no hesitation and barely had time to take it out of my arm before my entire body locked up and I feel backwards. I couldn't see. I couldn't breath. I couldn't do anything except focus on the fact that at any moment my heart was going to explode. Within seconds I was so drenched in sweat I could wring out my shirt if I were wearing one. I knew that this was the closest to death I had ever been. Hands down. But I also was very aware of the fact that I just busted a nut so violently the cum was dripping on the outside of my pant leg. Then I noticed I could see again, except it was like I was peaking on a very strong acid trip. Even though I thought I was going to die any second, this was the single most intense, most euphoric event I had ever experienced. I've shot Meth numerous times since then, and I quickly came to the realization that no shot would ever feel as beautiful and intense as that first one.

So today i did meth IV for the first time. I have no tolerance whatsoever. i did a small shot (a shard maybe the size of the black part of the plunger of a needle). it was great, no heart rate increase or any bad effects. pure euphoria. over the course of 4-5hrs i did three more shots about that size. But about an hour or so ago my heart rate has increased alot, i got a headache, and im a little hot (not too hot though). i dont rrally feel highh anymore, just sped. what can i do to relieve these symptoms? is everything ok? i dont feel panicky, just a little nervous and want to know whats going on. its been about 3hrs from the last shot.

Maybe injecting a drug with a 12 hour half life four times in 3 hours has something to do with it? You can't redose meth like that to get another rush without expecting many more side effects.

My first time injecting meth I paced the room saying "oh my fucking god" for nearly a solid what felt like 5 mins. It was so euphoric it was orgasmic. Biggest problem I've had with this route, is I tend to overdo it every time. I end up slamming my whole sack in 3 or 4 days. Then dealing with a gnarly meth psychosis followed by crippling depression and anxiety. I even put myself in the hospital. Meth has this pull on me that when I use it.. I just want MORE. I keep redosing.. Knowing how dangerous it is but its almost impulsive.

You should be okay though. I'm not gonna say you should stop while you're ahead, since I know that wouldn't have stopped me, but the best suggestion I can give in the pursuit of harm reduction, is try to avoid redosing, stay hydrated... Don't take hot showers if you get cold (did that once because I was tweeking too hard to realize i was that cold because I was probably burning the fuck up), and keep benzos on you if you can for the comedown. Try to snack if you can.

Once again, problem with meth for me is even knowing all that once I'm high as fuck I tend to disregard all my own advice. I tend to not drink fluids, use too much, don't prepare for the comedown and end up a miserable wretch by the 4th day or in 2 different cases.. Hospitalized.. Because I slammed too much with too little tolerance.

Be safe :)

I've never done that ROA with meth, but what you describe isn't particularly uncommon with meth generally-speaking. After re-dosing for a while you no longer really get high and just feel "spun".

Yeah I agree with madskills and f1n1shed. I am a beginner myself but am slightly educated on the effects of IV Meth. A very bad habit but that's not what your here for. IV Crystal is different than smoking or ingesting, it starts out super euphoric and then once you come down from initial high you start to feel the negative effects which include but are not limited too: high heart rate, depression, body aches, headaches, and the obvious ones like no hunger, thirst ect. Crystal is very hard on the body and depletes the body's nutrients and about now you should bring peing dark yellow and maybe a stomach ache along with high heart rate. Doing more can up your serotonin and might cover up the negative effects temporarily but you will not peak again and eventually you'll just be wasting dope because your coming down and your body is exhausted and can't feel it anymore. I would recommend to quit using about now and stick through the comedown process because you will come down eventually and the less you do and prolong it, it will be a lot easier. Obviously you should drink water get some food, maybe take multi vitamin after you eat, take a shower and your body should feel a lot better believe it or not. A lot of people don't believe how important it is to keep up on water and nutrients it helps with the high and comedown a lot, and of course keeps your body healthy. Crystal is very hard on body so this is important. As far as your symptoms go these are pretty normal and you shouldn't worry, it's always good to be safe. I would wait to do more until after you finally sleep so you can actually feel the euphoria again. If you as I said above and still feel uncomfortable then I would try one of the following: if you can obtain any benzos or opiates that might help bring you down and relax you. Maybe melatonin or Seroquel or any antipsychotic or certain sleeping pills, refrain from the ones that cause loss of reality and make you trip if you don't sleep like ambien, becaus if you don't get sleep then you don't want to start trippin. There are a few threads on sleeping on aphetamines that go into what OTC drugs work best maybe check that out if all else fails. If you must keep using you probably won't reach initial peak but using larger doses will help but might just speed u out. Try doing something easy and productive if you can't sleep to pass time. Once you use there is no way to take it back so sit it out and enjoy the dope! A lot of it can be overcome mentally. I hope I helped let me know if you have any questions I'll be up tonight in same boat. Best regards

Holy shit yes. Hydrating properly and eating regularly is soooo important if you're gonna do that shit. So difficult, though...

Anyone whose been part of the EDM show scene, we've seen what happens over time to done of our closest who didn't understand one word, moderation. That definition is different to every single person. The word means the same but everyone's moderation level is different. Drugs should be fun, enlightening, potential life changing experiences. Those can go bad, or be excellent. Our universe I'd cause and effect universe. T ake care of your body, the effect will be wonderful. study your vice, let it know you own it, don't let it tell you when to eat, sleep or poop.
You guys are really great, new to here. Hope I'm a useful addition!

With all due respect, meth isn't a drug of moderation by any means. It is a drug that literally reprograms your brain to crave it. Its a deadly drug that shouldn't be tried. Its one of those "not even once" drugs for a reason. Its not worth the risk. Its a very toxic drug. The simplest way to put it, is that this drug is known for enslaving even the strongest willed individuals. I swore I'd only try it once. The impulse to do more was something I wasn't prepared for. I expected it to be like tobacco, cocaine.. Molly... etc. Where you'd want to do more.. But you'd just know better than to redose too soon and get addicted. Molly often had me redosing but the pull to it afterwards was very managable. Same with cocaine. Cigs always suck in the beginning but once hooked, like meth, it is very hard to escape. While on meth my ability to say no was almost gone immediately the moment I tried it. I redosed within an hour. Knowing I shouldn't. It was like my reasoning powers were gone. Now I know this isn't the same for everyone.. But I watched many good friends fall to meth. I've only personally met one person in my life who tried it once and said they never redosed or tried it again. They snorted it.

With me.. I snorted it too my first time.. Then made the excuse an hour later to try smoking it. My best friend also had the same mindset as me... And we both gave in and smoked it. Once we smoked it.. We ended up smoking it for 2 days straight. We crashed... Woke up a day later.. And immediately went to a friend to get rigs. Ended up trying injecting. We both have struggled since to stay clean with many relapses. This isn't a drug that has a slight possibility of addiction. Its one of the kings of addiction. The amount of friends I know who have lost their lives to this shit are endless. My uncle just had his second stroke, a heart attack and is half paralyzed... At age 42. Daily use of smoking meth for nearly 7 years. I remember growing up and him being just a drinker. I remember him getting into meth when I was a teenager. My cousin, his son, is also a meth addict. He had a warning stroke at age 19 due to iv meth use. I tell these stories not to frighten but to just remind anyone reading that meth is a drug better left untouched. It's totally possible to try it once, or even a few times and not get hooked. But you'll be really sorry if you're one of the unlucky ones that gets hooked.

Sorry if it sounds very scare tactic esque. This is indeed a harm reduction site. So we should always remind people which drugs are worth avoiding. And if they decide to take that leap offer any knowledge we can to help keep them safe and making safe decisions.

Last edited: