• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time Lyrica snorting dose

420kush420

Greenlighter
Hi, I was wonder what a good starting dose would be for snorting Lyrica recreationally. I have heard that a good oral dose is 600mg, does snorting have a higher bio-availability(I think that's the right word)?

i dont really see the abuse potential ive done plenty of them but only to sleep

I'd take them orally, and start at maybe 150 mg to get your bearings with the drug.

ive actually taken 125mg orally before but all that happened was i completely lost my balance, thats y i want to take higher dose snorted.

Since this is a basic dosing question, I'm going to move it on over to Basic Drug Discussion.

OD --> BDD

There's not really any point snorting it, as it already has a very high oral BA. If you've already done 125mg, try going up to about 200mg, though don't expect too much from it, it won't get you fukkt up. It works best in combination with other drugs (weed synergizes nicely) in my opinion/

Google a complete list of ingrediants contained in Lyrica, then tell me you wanna' hoover up yer' beaker ya' bonehed

There is only so far you can go with it alone... You are going to have to use it to augment other drugs, or you will get nowhere fast.

GABA-a agonist will be blown out of proportion with lyrica... I mean a jolly good time.

The trippiness is best augmented by a Z-drug and a tangible amount of alcohol. This will have you in a loopy anxiety free ramble... Good to relax, bad to party...

Plan on going to sleep...

But lyrica can only go so far. Do not even concider doing grams at a time, or you will eventually run into kidney failure.

As far as snorting it... You can't do too much, cause you can't possibly get too far with the amount of powder you would have to suck up...

Hi, I was wonder what a good starting dose would be for snorting Lyrica recreationally. I have heard that a good oral dose is 600mg, does snorting have a higher bio-availability(I think that's the right word)?

Haye I take lyrica for cronic pain and 600mg is the daily doseage i'v just sniffed 1200mg and the buzz is not the best but it dose help with extreme anxiety and depression so try and split it into 100mg lines and give it 20mins between lines till ur on a good level lol but xanax it a better one to try just have a good time and don't over do it

ONE LOVE

Here pregabalin is snorted usually in jail mixed with heroin, methadone or benzos as a booster. Here in my neighborhood there are several guys who have been in jail and they snort pregabalin in the street with beer, methadone and alprazolam. I think that snort pregabalin is stupid because a good oral dose is enough to be high. For example 600mg orally. The high of pregabalin is drowsiness, dizziness and an alcohol like buzz with wellbeing