• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First opiate high

Reverasomnia

Greenlighter
Hi, I currently have two pills labeled 4839/v now, I've done some research and figured out what their strength is. That its oxy and actetomophin (generic for Percocet?) I don't know really, I'm just repeating what I've read. I'm incredibly new to the whole opiate thing. But, I'm interested in trying it and very cautious because, I want to have a good first experience. I've been taking Xanax and klonopin for my anxiety - I've read that people mix the opiates with benzo's. For my first time, I don't wish to do that. I'm already pretty drug sensitive and get panic attacks whenever I do Molly or E before I start to 'feel the good high'

I have only one other experience with opiates - which I barely remember because I was drunk and I don't think the person gave me enough of it. So, let's just say, I have no tolerance. That's why I'm claiming this to be my first real time doing it.

I want to feel good, I don't want to get nauseous and I'm nervous I will get anxious thinking about it if it's a time release pill (which I don't know)

I know it's only 5 mg of oxy and like 300 something of the other stuff - so is this realitvely a low dose? People have told me it won't make me feel anxious - exactly the opposite actually but I still want to make an educated decision.

Should I chew the whole thing? Mix it with a drink (non alcoholic)? Should I swallow? Snort? Idk - should I break it in half?

I'm a female 5'1 and I'm 100 lbs usually sometimes 98 lbs if I'm stressed out.

Thank you for listening, and please, I would appreciate it if no one asked/told me to not do it. As I want to and that's not going to change / I just want to be educated about it first.

If you have a 5mg Percocet just swallow it. DO NOT combine it with any benzos or alcohol. Don't take more than 5mg the first time. Be extremely careful as opiates can be extremely addictive.

Last edited:
its a super low dose, the lowest dose oxy comes in iirc, you should feel relaxed.
don't snort it, the amount of oxy is way too low the binders and APAP will just block your nose.

Best advice- stay far the fuck away from them. Other advice- dose low, don't mix, don't expect much, and do not repeat.

Best advice- stay far the fuck away from them. Other advice- dose low, don't mix, don't expect much, and do not repeat.

Throw the oxy away..listen to us..I know u have depression and anxiety as do many of us, opiates will make u feel amazing for a good 6 months or so..u will think u have found the answer but then those great effects lessen and negatives appear..then u get to kick it which is very difficult

Throw the oxy away..listen to us..I know u have depression and anxiety as do many of us, opiates will make u feel amazing for a good 6 months or so..u will think u have found the answer but then those great effects lessen and negatives appear..then u get to kick it which is very difficult

Is there no way I can just do it maybe this once and space it or a couple of more times and space? I don't mean this question to be insensitive or sound completely naïve but, I've had friends who have done this and not gotten addicted. If this dose feels good. I won't up it or take it frequently which they've said is the mistake some people make. Again, I don't mean to say that it can't happen to me. I know addiction can happen to anyone and I'm not excempt but, if I'm really careful. Is there realistically no way I can't get addicted? I don't even have an addictive personality to begin with (I didn't mean for that to sound arrogant) (it's just me being completely honest)

Like I said in another thread , when I was searching asking one of my friends for roxy back in the day he told me to quit then while it's easy and possible cause he was addicted already I wasn't and I didn't listen I thought I could space it out you won't if you like it that's a bad sign save yourself from lots of problems . And also DONT MIX WITH ALCOHOL OR BENZOS OR ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER maybe weed but not advised for first time hope you take it into consideration what we've all said

its a super low dose, the lowest dose oxy comes in iirc, you should feel relaxed.
don't snort it, the amount of oxy is way too low the binders and APAP will just block your nose.
Oxy comes in 2.5mg pills also. IMO since this is essentially the first go at it and there's already anxiety that may come in to play, taking it orally is best until one becomes familiar with its effects personally. For my first use it took several doses as directed (5mg) before I understood why people like the drug and years later when I first insufflated a dose of 5mg I was blown away with an impressive rush....which rapidly lead to further abuse and misuse of substances to satisfy an ever expanding curiosity in pharmaceuticals then designer drugs. My guess OP is that you may need a few rounds before enjoying it's full potential but that's playing with fire too. Stay safe and openminded and calm any panic knowing that the dose you chose is the most commonly prescribed for it and that with its relatively short half life if you are bugged by any side effects (itching, sleepiness, etc.) that they won't last too long.

I am, everyone on this thread is being very honest and helpful. Especially to a n00b like me. Thank you guys.

Try it. If you like it, don't ever do it again because this addiction creeps up on you.

The greatest trick of the devil is to make you believe he doesn't exist.

If you take it, and you like it suddenly over the course of a year your brain will wire itself to need only 2 things at the expense of all else: oxygen and oxycodone (or whatever opiate).
I started out incredibly strong but over time...My problem is I need it after a terrible accident but it's a two edged sword.
You, do not even need it for pain so why? Well to get high and relieve the miserable existence that is life of course. But I'm am here to tell you something. It gets worse. Keep down this road and it will, very much so.
So keep that in mind, do what you will and please stay safe.

If you take it, and you like it suddenly over the course of a year your brain will wire itself to need only 2 things at the expense of all else: oxygen and oxycodone (or whatever opiate).
I started out incredibly strong but over time...My problem is I need it after a terrible accident but it's a two edged sword.
You, do not even need it for pain so why? Well to get high and relieve the miserable existence that is life of course. But I'm am here to tell you something. It gets worse. Keep down this road and it will, very much so.
So keep that in mind, do what you will and please stay safe.

Truer words never spoken.

Don't do it! I didn't think anything could grab a hold of me like opiates did. It's a bumpy ride I wish I had never taken.
Anyway, if you are determined. Start low, keep your doses as far apart as you can and stick with taking them by mouth.
That's about it.
Oh yeah, don't mix it with anything else. If you want to experience the true opiate high, why add other crap? Plus mixing drugs is how alot of noobs, and even experienced users, end up overdosing.

Well you're smarter than most by doing some research before diving in. Just know that you're not playing with fire, you're playing with fucking nukes.

I've still held off on doing it because of all the responses I've gotten. I've also gotten new information about the pills - apparently they're about 6 years old. Will they even work if I do them? Or should I go out and buy?

I know I sound incredible hard headed and relatively annoying. You all have been sharing your experiences and I can see that they are extremely geniunie and caring. But, unfortunately I have a curiosity that I just can't shake.

Last edited:
I had to use opiates for a while before I finally felt really good on them.

IME oxy made me feel like crap, it would make my heart race

They will still work fine if 6 years old

Dont say we didn't warn you 8(

Im not, I'm extremely appreciate of all the feedback. I wasn't expecting such a nice reaction.