• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First LSD trip, need help

Bluelighter
Okay so hello guys. Recently i tried LSD for the first time in a forest with 3 other friends. Earlier that day, we first went to my cousins and she took a stamp. We wanted her to take the stamp first to see how she would react. (she's done acid before and that day was me and my friend's first time trying LSD, we've done RC's before though.) Anyways, we went to a forest and we all ended up dropping together and were tripping. Im not gonna go into depth on how my trip was but my cousin was having the best trip out of all of of us. She claimed she saw tracers and she saw into my DNA and a whole bunch of other stuff, i dont think her or anyone would pretend for 8 hours that they're having the best trip of their life. SO HERE'S THE POINT OF THIS STORY. My trip was literally the same as all my other RC trips. I didnt get super super intense visuals but i did trip pretty good. This acid trip wasn't even like the first time i tried an RC, my first time i had looked at myself in the mirror and my face started morphing and i could clearly see it. The dose of this LSD was 140ug. Is it possible that some RC's may be stronger than the actual LSD chemical itself? Im doing the same acid, same dose on Friday. The day of the trip was last week on Friday so this Friday would be a whole week, letting my tolerance getting back to baseline. Is there anything i could do to make my trip a little better? No Nitrous Oxide or anything like that. I have the choice of tripping in my two floor townhouse which i will have to myself because my mom will be working, OR, i can walk around. My place is a gated community and its really chill, only downside is that a cop lives in the community but i know where she lives so i can kind of avoid her house.

It's all about how potent the LSD is, I'm 15, and can make very very strong LSD, it may have been weak? And with your past exp with RC could effect it. But maybe next time take 1 hit, wait 30 min if still not at the desired level, take another hit. That's what I would do.

some people are more sensitive to certain drugs.

past weekend my gf took half a tab of acid and tripped her tits off, i took a whole tab and got no visual disturbances, just a nice headspace.
i needed two tabs of that batch to get a solid visual trip... four times her dose

that's just it... some people are more sensitive, and of course some tabs have more acid/rc in them than others - more potent

Yes, LSD is certainly visual but if the RC psychedelic you're speaking of is an NBOME it could be even more visual if you normalize the dosages. Other RCs are also fairly visual by themselves. Also keep in mind that even the dealer doesn't know how much acid is on that blotter, what he says about the potency is most likely false, so you're most likely undershooting your desired dosage.

^That's the key to it though: Most likely. There are so much factors at hand that we couldn't possibly tell you a definitive answer. If you thought you could handle more then by all means go for it, but build up your dosages slowly.

Im getting it off Silk Road online. The guy has really good reviews