View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First LSD trip- 450mcg

SomethingWitty123

Greenlighter
I know that's a pretty hefty dose for a beginner but I had three tabs on me and I wanted to get the full experience of the drug. I felt positive and excited about it, not anxious at all, so I decided to just dive in.

I created a music playlist and got myself comfortable since I was just tripping by myself in my flat for the first time.

WOW. Is all I can say. It was so euphoric! All my music was exquisite, it felt like I was having multiple orgasms with the universe in time with it, I saw random symbols and letters buzzing everywhere. My skin was popping with dots of colour and moving patterns were crawling all over me. At one point I was just floored and staring at the ceiling as my light bled rainbows and everything expanded, contracted and morphed. I could feel the floor shifting in waves and everything was moving beneath me.

I watched as the light seemed to become different shapes, and because I was so high, I thought I was being entertained by aliens or some shit. I tried to write some stuff down but a lot of it is just random scribbles, what I can read is: 'they can tell me the truth if you just let them in, it's all blending together, everything is rainbows, is this real life?'. Yeah, really off my tits.

Then I thought my legs were dead for some reason and I watched as it seemed like electricity flowed all over them in time with the music. All my songs seemed to last forever, and parts were stretched out, and I heard new sounds that I believed were messages from the beyond or whatever. I eventually just collapsed in bed waiting for everything to just stop moving so I could sleep, but it was a good exhaustion.

Only negatives I can think of is when I looked in the mirror, I looked pretty hideous because of all the swirling and colours, but I was laughing my ass off at the reflection anyway. Plus, there was an annoying jaw clenching that stopped me getting to sleep.

Problem is, I tripped early in the night so I basically stayed up all night in ecstasy then crashed all of today. I had some crazy dreams and now I'm awake and its 7 o clock. I feel fine, but I'm definitely not gonna be able to sleep tonight. Is it advisable to take some benzos just to get through tonight or not?

Cheers, just wanted to share my experience.

Last edited:
Were you alone? That much LSD is more than "a hefty dose for a beginner." Frankly it's ridiculous, and certainly more than what you need for the "full experience" of LSD. I'm glad you had a good time but this was irresponsible. You could have hurt yourself had you been unlucky.

There's also the possibility that your tabs were under-dosed, so be careful about how much you take in the future. Your first dose MIGHT not have been as large as you think.

Were you alone? That much LSD is more than "a hefty dose for a beginner." Frankly it's ridiculous, and certainly more than what you need for the "full experience" of LSD. I'm glad you had a good time but this was irresponsible. You could have hurt yourself had you been unlucky.

There's also the possibility that your tabs were under-dosed, so be careful about how much you take in the future. Your first dose MIGHT not have been as large as you think.

It was definitely the real thing; got it from a trusted source, and they were reliable. It was extremely intense, and I was immobile for some of it, it was so much, but I've had a lot of experience with meditation and processing negative shit before so I'm in a pretty balanced headspace. I just let everything unfold and it worked out pretty well. Another negative though was the next day, during afterglow/comedown, I went for a walk and had a lot of anxiety and paranoia, and all the lights were just so intense and bright it was a bit overwhelming. I just did some deep breathing and focused on myself to got through it, went back to a safe place and waited it out. I know it's bad, but I had to use some 40mg valium to knock me out to sleep in the end but I'm not using them again for w while

I hadn't even considered the possibility that you would take three to four times a normal dose without reagent testing. 8( I hope you get yourself some Ehrlich's reagent before you try something like this again, because a triple dose of some NBOMe could put you in a very bad place.