• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

First in line to Flatline! The Flatliners club

PharmaCowboy

Greenlighter
First rule of Flatline Club is,
Don't talk about flatlining. Second rule of Flatline Club, Don't get greedy, there is plenty of narcan too. Last rule of Flatline Club is leave your bullshit at the door cuz you might not need it after one hit off this foil. Morning y'all my name here matters not, however nice it is to come ever so close to flatlining for real with street fentanyl. It is also equally as lame when you leave this mortal foil coil, with friends and loved ones guessing your coffin dimensions, so if you would, join the "Flatliner's Club" and ride that flatline, all the way to your next fall out and not your next memorial service. But the truth is with this drug, it might be too late with ever so small of a taste.

WTF? :unsure:
Welcome to bluelight and even though I have "*" a few times in life not sure I wanna join the "*" club. A mental "*" I may enjoy at times but that's a whole notha story.
friends and loved ones guessing your coffin dimensions
So we pull everyone who cares for us into this club whether they want to be or not? What kinda love is this I wonder.
Anyway... hope to see at least another post from you at some point.
Best to ya, buddy.
Peace
<3

Well the WTF I understand so does my entire family I may slightly educated opioid junkie of 23 plus years. There comes a Time where I'm flirting with death nearly every time I touch my DOC. That said the latest being fentanyl because that is the only drug that has the sedative qualities I need for my severe ADD and PTSD as well as the anesthetic quality it gives me for pain relief. I like to call it the flatliners club because Kiefer Sutherland is cool I'm cool you're cool everybody's cool who uses fentanyl and it's not falling out it's flatlining get it I hope you don't or at least I hope you get what I'm saying but don't flat line out save your friends time money and lives and don't start using fentanyl but if you do I know some people love you all administer safely moderate aggressively and enjoy yourselves, be good or be good at it and if you're early you're on time but if you're on time you're clearly late.

I love that movie, I’m honestly kind of surprised nobody ever tried to do that shit in real life

It’s kinda weird to me how there’s no dealers who think to buy some legit h or oxymorphone or something off the dark web and sell that. Wouldn’t they corner the market quickly? I mean the demand is definitely there

Heroin or oxymorphone isn't strong for anyone using fentanyl regularly, and certainly not given the price of an equivalent dose. So it would only appeal to a very niche market.

Heroin or oxymorphone isn't strong for anyone using fentanyl regularly, and certainly not given the price of an equivalent dose. So it would only appeal to a very niche market.
But their must be a large amount of addicts like me who refuse to use something as dangerous as street fent. I only use Kratom, sub, and pods. Aren’t there lots of opiate addicts like me?

I don’t really talk to other addicts irl, too many experiences getting stolen from and shit, it’s been years

But their must be a large amount of addicts like me who refuse to use something as dangerous as street fent. I only use Kratom, sub, and pods. Aren’t there lots of opiate addicts like me?

I don’t really talk to other addicts irl, too many experiences getting stolen from and shit, it’s been years
I wouldn't touch that shit with a barge pole. Kills you far too easily and ruins your tolerance to boot.

If everywhere got swamped with fent, that would have got me to quit permanent. I've only come across it twice (suspicion confirmed by test both times) and the high was crap as well. I see nothing good in it apart from administration under medical supervision for actual medical problems.

The Flatliners :rockon:

Rip Do Not Want GIF by nog

First rule of Flatline Club is,
Don't talk about flatlining. Second rule of Flatline Club, Don't get greedy, there is plenty of narcan too. Last rule of Flatline Club is leave your bullshit at the door cuz you might not need it after one hit off this foil. Morning y'all my name here matters not, however nice it is to come ever so close to flatlining for real with street fentanyl. It is also equally as lame when you leave this mortal foil coil, with friends and loved ones guessing your coffin dimensions, so if you would, join the "Flatliner's Club" and ride that flatline, all the way to your next fall out and not your next memorial service. But the truth is with this drug, it might be too late with ever so small of a taste.

No thanks, I've seen this movie.

EDIT: Actually, nevermind, I forgot about hot 1990 Julia Roberts, I'm back in. FLATTEHN MA LINE BBY

Last edited: