• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fiornal with codiene?

funeralfather

Bluelighter
I got a pretty decent tolerance I would say, from my last appearance on here.. where I’d question taking an extra 10mg nearly everyday, although I do have the same question it’s about fioronal with codeine. Would 6 be safe spaced over 6 hours? I’m not to knowledgeable on barbs .. just my adderall is filled on Friday lol. 😂

I don't know anything about barbs other than they are much more dangerous than benzos due to having a much lower LD50. I would start very low if you want to combo the two
I took 4-5 yesterday. I didn’t really want barbs. But I’m crawling without weed, and until Friday when I get my Addie’s. I’m fucking done for 😂😂. I’m cruising on 3 took one just an hour ago at the 4 hour mark. Just following common prescribing guidelines if only morphine and codeine had the bioavailability of an oxy. Good news tho Friday I can get some oxy along with Addie’s. Hopefully they are k pills. I’m getting so tired of specgXs

Be careful.

I had a major addiction to butalbital/codeine/tylenol and was taking 5 at a time twice to 3 times a day. I did this off and on because I had access to 210 pills a month, for FIVE YEARS. I didn't do the 15 a day plus every day, but I got close. The withdrawl caused seizures(already epileptic) and was the 2nd hardest thing I've ever stopped taking, after methadone.

I've lost memory usage and ability for recall on a whim, etc.

Tolerance builds quickly, and addiction can pop up just as fast.

Just please, please...be careful. The people that get an energy kick like you and I do(Paradoxical reaction) seem to want, desire and just take them more often from what I know and have read/researched.

Take care,
MF

Be careful.

I had a major addiction to butalbital/codeine/tylenol and was taking 5 at a time twice to 3 times a day. I did this off and on because I had access to 210 pills a month, for FIVE YEARS. I didn't do the 15 a day plus every day, but I got close. The withdrawl caused seizures(already epileptic) and was the 2nd hardest thing I've ever stopped taking, after methadone.

I've lost memory usage and ability for recall on a whim, etc.

Tolerance builds quickly, and addiction can pop up just as fast.

Just please, please...be careful. The people that get an energy kick like you and I do(Paradoxical reaction) seem to want, desire and just take them more often from what I know and have read/researched.

Take care,
MF
This exactly. People that think Fiorinal/Fioricet is benign ( with or without codeine ) often get into trouble fast. The added caffeine along with the butalbital often messes with people that take large doses. People get speedy from the mixtures and then the butalbital hits and they are falling down and acting reckless. I've known people that have had large scripts ( as the drug really is helpful for people with tension ( and migraine ) headaches ).

210 pills is a recipe for disaster. Because if you are like me, and most people, the more you have at your fingertips...the more you take. It's a great drug if used as needed and prescribed, but when people misuse it it is just as bad as alcohol or large doses of benzos.

This exactly. People that think Fiorinal/Fioricet is benign ( with or without codeine ) often get into trouble fast. The added caffeine along with the butalbital often messes with people that take large doses. People get speedy from the mixtures and then the butalbital hits and they are falling down and acting reckless. I've known people that have had large scripts ( as the drug really is helpful for people with tension ( and migraine ) headaches ).

210 pills is a recipe for disaster. Because if you are like me, and most people, the more you have at your fingertips...the more you take. It's a great drug if used as needed and prescribed, but when people misuse it it is just as bad as alcohol or large doses of benzos.
Exactly.

It was RX'd for this exactly. I was obviously trusted with them by good ole docs, with them knowing my epilepsy history, but, I also have had a history since adolescence of migraine headache. Multiple per month and down right DEBILITATING. Barbs worked best. Lost work wages, life, etc...

The withdrawal seizures are exactly akin to large consumption of alcohol and benzo's as you said.

It's a very large and powerful animal to keep caged once let out.

I have stories, I might share a detailed one sometime.

Exactly.

It was RX'd for this exactly. I was obviously trusted with them by good ole docs, with them knowing my epilepsy history, but, I also have had a history since adolescence of migraine headache. Multiple per month and down right DEBILITATING. Barbs worked best. Lost work wages, life, etc...

The withdrawal seizures are exactly akin to large consumption of alcohol and benzo's as you said.

It's a very large and powerful animal to keep caged once let out.

I have stories, I might share a detailed one sometime.
I used to be a pain pill junkie. Oxy, vicodin, codeine.....all pharm grade back when scripts were plentiful. When the opioid " crisis" hit and every one either got cut off or reduced and then people started selling all they had which was gabs and lyrica......and some had fioricet.

Since i was jonesing for pills ( still ) I just made do with what was available and a friend got 120 fioricet per month but only took a fraction of them and sold the rest to me. They didn't have the codeine so she didn't want them. Said they didn't work. So she sold them to me dirt cheap and of course being a pill addict i got into a lot of situations that almost ruined me. Fell too many times to count because of the butalbital and even broke bones when I would fall as I fell hard. Made stupid decisions, had horrible Wd's when I didn't have any, was always losing them as fioricet gave me memory issues, and a few other issues that almost killed me as I was so reckless on them. I had to finally come to terms with myself that I didn't want to die and had to isolate myself, cut off all contacts and quit ALL pills forever. I simply can't be trusted and it took me a long time to realize it.

This was over 2 years ago and I still crave sometimes. But I will never put another fioricet in my body as long as I live. I also won't ever take another opioid pain pill unless I am hurt bad and in the hospital. But I don't plan on getting hurt anymore because I don't fall down anymore.

I never had issues with pain pills other than abusing them. I mean I worked, took care of stuff, had a responsible life. I spent too much money buying them from others but I never had any issues with them. It wasn't until I couldn't get them and got all that cheap fioricet that shit went downhill fast. I thought they would be comparable to pain pills and I was wrong. That butalbital will fuck you up fast. <3

I got a pretty decent tolerance I would say, from my last appearance on here.. where I’d question taking an extra 10mg nearly everyday, although I do have the same question it’s about fioronal with codeine. Would 6 be safe spaced over 6 hours? I’m not to knowledgeable on barbs .. just my adderall is filled on Friday lol. 😂
Bultabital builds up in your system because it has an extremely long half life, so u have to be careful with them. I have enjoyed the anxiety relief I would get from then, they basically destroyed social anxiety at first, but soon turned into losing alot of effect. Also Another interesting fact is they will completely block the effects from hydrocodone by effecting liver enzymes. I've had it block up to a week after taking it.Also horrible rebound headaches