Finding where I can post threads

RoaminW

Bluelighter
Great website, but for the life of me, it is always so damn difficult to find out where the right place to post a thread that has a certain place where the various class of posts need to be. Is this site set up and operated by a place outside of the USA? Reason I ask is because my difficulty is the same sort of thing I experience when I get into a German made car. It’s got all the same bells and whistles that American and Japanese cars have, but the bells and whistles are turned on and off differently, and in different places, than what I typically experience.

Great website, but for the life of me, it is always so damn difficult to find out where the right place to post a thread that has a certain place where the various class of posts need to be. Is this site set up and operated by a place outside of the USA? Reason I ask is because my difficulty is the same sort of thing I experience when I get into a German made car. It’s got all the same bells and whistles that American and Japanese cars have, but the bells and whistles are turned on and off differently, and in different places, than what I typically experience.
Not really sure what you mean. You have posted many threads before.

You can just post your thread in which ever sub forum you think it fits into the best and if a mod moves it...they move it. It's really no problem at all.

Is that what you mean because I know you know how to create a thread.

The thing about German cars is that their indicators never work for some reason.

Fuck you BMW, Audi and Mercedes drivers, for you are the bane of my life....

If you are confused there is generally a banner at the top with subforum guidelines that will explain what content is suitable for each one.

I can generally, eventually, find the place where a next thread I start is supposed to be. Unless someone lives in this website, I’m certain that they know exactly how to do stuff, but for me, an intermittent user of this website, I find it to be incredibly un-user friendly.

Does anyone know from what country this website is promulgated? I’m just curious…

I can generally, eventually, find the place where a next thread I start is supposed to be. Unless someone lives in this website, I’m certain that they know exactly how to do stuff, but for me, an intermittent user of this website, I find it to be incredibly un-user friendly.

Does anyone know from what country this website is promulgated? I’m just curious…
We are based in the states but have users all over the world.

I'm sure the mods and admins are perfectly open to any criticism or advice on how to make the site more user friendly.

We are based in the states but have users all over the world.

I'm sure the mods and admins are perfectly open to any criticism or advice on how to make the site more user friendly.
Im sure 90 % of the problem is my own inability to dance around websites. I don’t do much of it, but the firearms websites like this type is are much easier to negotiate.

didn't want to start a new thread about this, but i'm interested in making a thread about ASMR, not really the science of it, more just what people experience and what types of videos or sounds people like... i was thinking "film and television", but a lot of ASMR really isn't on film, "music discussion" asmr is kind of like music. don't really know... part of my question is going to be "do people find asmr to be sexual", but that's not really the whole post, so i'm not really thinking that category... "heatlh and recovery" was something i was thinking, cause ASMR can help people get off drugs... and then "the longue" i thought that was for joke posts, but it seems like that could fit in there as i skim the threads.. probably gonna post in the longue if no one has a suggestion but i've got posts that i thought were longue moved to "the dark side", so i really have no idea... i want to hear about what ya'll druggies and ex druggies think about ASMR though.

didn't want to start a new thread about this, but i'm interested in making a thread about ASMR, not really the science of it, more just what people experience and what types of videos or sounds people like... i was thinking "film and television", but a lot of ASMR really isn't on film, "music discussion" asmr is kind of like music. don't really know... part of my question is going to be "do people find asmr to be sexual", but that's not really the whole post, so i'm not really thinking that category... "heatlh and recovery" was something i was thinking, cause ASMR can help people get off drugs... and then "the longue" i thought that was for joke posts, but it seems like that could fit in there as i skim the threads.. probably gonna post in the longue if no one has a suggestion but i've got posts that i thought were longue moved to "the dark side", so i really have no idea... i want to hear about what ya'll druggies and ex druggies think about ASMR though.
Hmmm... That's a good question. I could see that going in a couple places, it's kind of nebulous. When in doubt... Post in the lounge. You'll probably get the most activity there anyway. That said some of the comments might be goofing off. I really don't know where that would go everything you said makes sense. It really all depends on how you frame the question/thread

Hmmm... That's a good question. I could see that going in a couple places, it's kind of nebulous. When in doubt... Post in the lounge. You'll probably get the most activity there anyway. That said some of the comments might be goofing off. I really don't know where that would go everything you said makes sense. It really all depends on how you frame the question/thread
thanks i'll prob just go with longue unless some one else comments by the time i make the thread... i don't mind the less serious or joke comments. i'm sure some people will actually respond if they actually have something to say.

The DS would be beautiful. But I am probably dyslexic when I am not high. I would put it in Life Advice & Visual Arts. It's not visual but it is life advice.

Thank you for your post !! LAVA ❤️‍🔥👍