⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

FILM: JEeepers creepers

Skinner

Bluelighter
Jeepers creepers 2

This moive was so dumb! :p

dylan dragged me to see it 8)

the creeper is back but people dont' know. a bus of basketball players get trapped and slowly killed one by one. it was so stupid.

the guy who did this movie raped a little boy. he also made powder, what a freak! you can see he is twisted up

save your money cause this stunk

Last edited by a moderator:
the first jeepers creepers has a special place in my heart. ;) don't ask.

anyway, i'm sure the second one sucks as much as the first one... but i will definitely catch it when it comes out on video.

yeah, this was a really sucky movie.

the suckiest movie that ever sucked.

or something like that.

oh god, the first one is HORRIBLE. Too many plot holes to name...
I probably wont even attempt to see the second one...unless I am really desperate for a shitty horror flick.

I thought in the first one they said the thing comes out every 36th spring or something to feed, then it goes away.

So this second one...is it 36 years in the future or 36 years in the past? If its not, then I'm sorry but these movies are now even more retarded.

*The number might not be 36, but its something like that, they say it in the first one.*

if they had waited 26 years to make the sequel, i would still remember how bad the first one is.

I must say it...

Jeepers Creepers 1 was the...
WORST...MOVIE...EV-AAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8)

*LOL* Seriously, the BEST part in the first one was when the creeper gets run over then gets up and walks away all bent and retarded looking.

I haven't seen 2....I might see it just to see how bad it is.

I actually enjoyed the 1st and just coming back from watching the 2nd part I was entertained once again. I think this horror movie really is not bad compared to the horror days we have today. Its about time a new horror character is introduced, and he is a good one at that.

Anywayz I think 2 is even better than 1 but overall both are cool movies.

I really enjoy crappy horror movies.

People getting picked off one by one in imaginative ways...

So I enjoyed this movie. The only thing that disappointed me was that the Creeper simply couldnt be killed.

So there was no tense moments when he was lying down.. or shot with a spear... or whatever, because you knew that he was getting up again and being at full strength in no time.

I would have liked it if they managed to find a way to kill the Creeper... movie chills out and then as a surprise there is another one to deal with that swoops down.

By giving the monster mortality it makes the "hunts" and "battles" far more intense IMHO.

ALso - In the first one whenever the Creeper was around the song "jeepers creepers" played on the radio.. Would have been nice if it was played at least ONCE in the sequel...

MynameisnotDeja said:

Jeepers Creepers 1 was the...
WORST...MOVIE...EV-AAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8)

This movie was scary. Oh and by scary I mean I was really stoned when I watched it and spent the whole time I was watching the movie thinking that there was sexual tension between the protagonists. They are brother and sister. Freaky stuff!

Did anyone else notice this or was I just really fucked?

lostpunk5545 said:
This movie was scary. Oh and by scary I mean I was really stoned when I watched it and spent the whole time I was watching the movie thinking that there was sexual tension between the protagonists. They are brother and sister. Freaky stuff!

Did anyone else notice this or was I just really fucked?

No, it wasn't just you. Disgusting!

I hope LMS realizes that she saw Jeepers Creepers 2. God knows the first one was horrible too....

I must admit I watched this movie several times while it was on free at my university.

I like really bad horror movies too, and for some reason I just couldn't stop watching it. It was like a car accident...

I watch all kinds of bad horror flicks, most of them only once. Both of these films (1 and 2) fall into that category. Weak story, not a lot of gore or real interesting parts. Generally, bad films, but not 'the worst' I've seen :\ Would I recommend them? Maybe the first one, and only if you were really desperate for a bad horror film. There are much better ways to spend your time.

lol I dunno...I enjoyed this one. No expectations!!!! =D I have no desire to watch the sequel though. :p