• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

film: antichrist

Rate this movie

• Total voters
^Fear not, this is one of the few films on the face of the planet that no matter how much hype you encounter, it shouldn't reduce the impact. Many people recommended to to me as the most shocking and incredible thing they've ever seen on film. I expected it not to live up to that... It did.

You had me at "fear not!" I will watch this soon %)

WOW! Just Wow! This film has two of the most graphic scenes i have ever witnessed in a film. I liked it a lot but it seemed at times seemed kinda slow. The animal scenes were great as well.
4.5/5 (for a horror type movie)

Netflix was wrong. I think it is because this guy does direct a good movie every once and a while. I only gave it 2 stars. Those stars are just for the one or two distant, weird, slow motion scenes where people are walking through the woods. Only creepy part of this movie.

The beginning felt like some weird Maytag commercial. This movie was not quality. Jacob's Latter was scary than this, and it had the courtesy not to show us (spoiler)
NSFW:
a penis cum blood or a woman snip her pleasure piece off.
If a movie is going to be that uncomfortable it better be fucking great, e.g. Happiness.