• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Fetty Detox (every color of the rainbow) SF **Cold Turkey**

filthyCity

Greenlighter
Woah...... holy shit so I have been an opiate user for 8 years, IV use first 4 now for the last 16months I had been smoking fent, meth and crack around SF (20g fetty ya kno the colored shits idk if its anologe or what its gotta be tho)

I never in my life expereinceded this before any detox, as I have attempted before with subs and xans and been successfull for 13months never learned anything.

I had to call an ambulance for myself 3 days ago after not being able to sleep for 6 days, shitting myself and having to buy diapers (im 26 this a joke i detoxed before off the needle never had it this bad **heroin tho**. This shit hurts still, I am on day 7 and just starting to feel?... normal? lol....

has anyone experienced a detox this long?? i have the sleepless wrestless legs, sweats pain, and energy level is maybe a 1 very hard to stand. yet I am better than the previous days.

Anyone in the SF or Bay area experince this kind of brutal detox that actually broke my gut and made them cat scan me and figure out if i hurt myself.

I seem to have an enflamed pancrease now too and i dont drink....

Coming off methadone and alprazolam I didn’t sleep for almost two weeks and was only sleeping at most 4 hours a day a year and a quarter later. System reset in a miracle day around then.

Hang in there it gets better. ❤️❤️❤️

there has been quite a bit lately shared about prolonged withdrawal from fent. Seems to be subjective. Don’t believe anyone understands this yet, but if anyone has experiences or relevant research post it up.

Coming off methadone and alprazolam I didn’t sleep for almost two weeks and was only sleeping at most 4 hours a day a year and a quarter later. System reset in a miracle day around then.

there has been quite a bit lately shared about prolonged withdrawal from fent. Seems to be subjective. Don’t believe anyone understands this yet, but if anyone has experiences or relevant research post it up.
I am on day what now 9. still weak and clamy and barley holding things down, doing alright but wouldnt wish this again. shouldve stuck w heroin

fuck mate that sounds atrocious.

i'm in the UK and never had it be that brutal for that long. with heroin as long as i didn't take any other opioids during withdrawal i'd usually be my worst on day 3, usually relapsed then, but if i made it to day 4 i'd be noticeably better.

are you getting any psychological help? you will get a massive burst of all the emotions you've been numbing once you get clean, and ime its only sustainable if you get help dealing with them and therapy to treat the underlying issues that caused you to end up addicted to such drugs in the first place.

i'm in the UK and never had it be that brutal for that long. with heroin as long as i didn't take any other opioids during withdrawal i'd usually be my worst on day 3, usually relapsed then, but if i made it to day 4 i'd be noticeably better.

are you getting any psychological help? you will get a massive burst of all the emotions you've been numbing once you get clean, and ime its only sustainable if you get help dealing with them and therapy to treat the underlying issues that caused you to end up addicted to such drugs in the first place.
this has been my exeprencie until i started smoking this fenty in SF its typically white and burns yellow. Then they have other colors depending on the batch. cant imagine it was clean.

can u link me anything on this

ive been to treaatmeant a lot im am needing psychological help but its diff w/ covid world feels colder haha. I must figure out what to do tho yes

Fetty is a complete different animal with suboxone, I didn’t even really believe precipitated withdrawal was a thing the years I spent bouncing back and forth between subs and heroin but since I’ve been doing fetty I’ve had it happen three times and I’d rather cold turkey off the needle ten times over before experiencing that again. That being said I noticed you mentioned subs, did you try using those during the detox bc unless you wait a few days at least after your last does they are only going to make it worse

Fetty is a complete different animal with suboxone, I didn’t even really believe precipitated withdrawal was a thing the years I spent bouncing back and forth between subs and heroin but since I’ve been doing fetty I’ve had it happen three times and I’d rather cold turkey off the needle ten times over before experiencing that again. That being said I noticed you mentioned subs, did you try using those during the detox bc unless you wait a few days at least after your last does they are only going to make it worse
Unfortunately the OP hasn't logged back on to the forum since January. I hope they're doing alright.

Woah...... holy shit so I have been an opiate user for 8 years, IV use first 4 now for the last 16months I had been smoking fent, meth and crack around SF (20g fetty ya kno the colored shits idk if its anologe or what its gotta be tho)

I never in my life expereinceded this before any detox, as I have attempted before with subs and xans and been successfull for 13months never learned anything.

I had to call an ambulance for myself 3 days ago after not being able to sleep for 6 days, shitting myself and having to buy diapers (im 26 this a joke i detoxed before off the needle never had it this bad **heroin tho**. This shit hurts still, I am on day 7 and just starting to feel?... normal? lol....

has anyone experienced a detox this long?? i have the sleepless wrestless legs, sweats pain, and energy level is maybe a 1 very hard to stand. yet I am better thanthe previous days.

Anyone in the SF or Bay area experince this kind of brutal detox that actually broke my gut and made them cat scan me and figure out if i hurt myself.

has anyone experienced a detox this long?? i have the sleepless wrestless legs, sweats pain, and energy level is maybe a 1 very hard to stand. yet I am better than the previous days.

Man I didn't sleep for 16 or 17 days 13 of which I was on 23 hour lockdown in County. That's after 2 years of smokin fet but 7 years of Hydrocodone, h and methadone. On day 17 I took gabpentin and muscle relaxers and finally passed out.

yes fent withdrawals is gnarly. Rule of thumb now for me if i were in that position again (im on methadone now for 6 weeks) is waiting 4 days MINIMUM before trying Bupe after fetty. Even after 9 days cold turkey i felt like shit taking subs, even after 30 days clean i took subs felt worse. Fent changed me in ways i didnt think possible further than heroin already did